Brock Lesnar Possibly To Return to UFC

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Orobin Thor

Reaction score
By Mike Johnson on 2013-12-27 11:33:36
One of the main rumors floating around the MMA world this week is that Brock Lesnar would be in attendance at this weekend's UFC 168 PPV, looking to speak with UFC head Dana White about returning to fight for the flagship MMA promotion.
During a pre-fight press conference yesterday, White was asked if Lesnar would be meeting with him this weekend. White coyly responded, "I don't know. I honestly don't know. Honestly, I don't know."

After leaving WWE the first time, Lesnar talked his way into a UFC contract and quickly became the UFC Heavyweight champion. Health issues caused by diverticulitis curtailed his UFC career with Lesnar announcing his retirement two years ago and eventually returning to WWE.

However, since returning to WWE, Lesnar has discussed returning to fighting for UFC with White, so it's not outside the realm of possibility that his deal with WWE (which is obviously structured uniquely for Lesnar to keep him happy) allows him to pursue MMA should he choose to do so.

PWInsider

This comes as no surprise

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Good riddance. Have fun getting your brains beat out again.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
wish he'd make his damn mind up, but I'll follow wherever he goes.

The Viper

Reaction score
Dana White said Lesnar won't be at the show tonight. I think this story is bullshit. Fuck this story.

Actually, I don't give a fuck. The guy doesn't like to travel (get over it, you're in the entertainment business) and he only works 2 shows a year, so actually, I don't care. Go to UFC. I'm sitting here not giving a fuck now.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I couldn't care less. This guy is a huge bîtçh. My energy is wasted caring about him so I simply won't.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Here's Paul Heyman's comments.

- Paul Heyman commented on Twitter about the recent rumors of Brock Lesnar returning to the UFC. Heyman wrote, "... CONFIRMED. Brock was in the grassy knoll in '63"

Swinny

Reaction score
PWInsider

This comes as no surprise

This comes as a HUGE surprise. Why would he go back to the UFC when he has such a cozy spot in the WWE? Shows up every once in awhile and gets paid a shit ton... he sure as hell can't do that in the UFC.

So I'll believe this when I see it. The UFC has called a press conference just before the fights tonight though, which doesn't typically happen, so something is going on but I still won't believe it's Lesnar coming back until it's confirmed because I never thought it would happen.

Swinny

Reaction score
So the press conference everyone was freaking out about involving Brock ended and had nothing to do with him.

The Viper

Reaction score
Isn't he on contract to the WWE until 2015 anyway? If so, this story is such bullshit and I'd assume PWInsider would be brighter than posting some stupid shit like this.

Orobin Thor

Reaction score
Well the rumor came from somewhere. And I assume it would come from the Lesnar camp. The question is, why would this rumor surface if there wasn't some truth to it? The answer.. simple. An aid overheard Brock and Paul talking and UFC came up. So instead of sticking there and getting all the info he can, he immediately dashes to a computer and sends an anonymous email to some wrestling reporting outfit and it goes viral within the wrestling community. That's what I think.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Dana White said Lesnar won't be at the show tonight. I think this story is bullshit. Fuck this story.

Actually, I don't give a fuck. The guy doesn't like to travel (get over it, you're in the entertainment business) and he only works 2 shows a year, so actually, I don't care. Go to UFC. I'm sitting here not giving a fuck now.
To be fair though one of those two matches a year is usually the match of the year. I'd like to see him continue to work a few shows.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I Know you guys don't believe pwpix.net but this is what they wrote.

- Regarding rumors of Brock Lesnar returning to UFC, there is a claim that he somehow got a deal with WWE that would allow him to do a fight with UFC.

This claim is being denied by many in WWE but other people close to Lesnar insist it's true.

Vince is one desperate mother fucker if he gave Brock that deal. Now Brock's last two fights didn't go so well so I'm not sure what he's trying to prove but hey if he gets his ass kicked, he'll always have his farm (and Sable's pussy) to run back to.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I Know you guys don't believe pwpix.net but this is what they wrote.

Vince is one desperate mother fucker if he gave Brock that deal. Now Brock's last two fights didn't go so well so I'm not sure what he's trying to prove but hey if he gets his ass kicked, he'll always have his farm (and Sable's pussy) to run back to.
It's entirely possible that WWE would offer this type of deal to Lesnar, but I fail to see what any of the parties get out of this.

Perhaps Brock Lesnar could hype up a WrestleMania match during his UFC fight promotions.

I don't see how this benefits Dana White or Lesnar for that matter. He's not as young or spry as he used to be.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
If Dana saw how Brock looked in his last two fights, I wouldn't be so quick to sign him