BREAKING NEWS: New Tag Team Champs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
So basically what you're saying is you dislike TNA so that gives you the right to insult the company? I apologize for not phrasing it properly but what I meant when I said it was wrong was that its wrong to use terms like "tehy r de suxorz" or something similar in place of simply stating you aren't a fan. I don't particularly enjoy WWE programming right now (outside of Brodus and Jericho and that's more because they seem to piss off so many in the IWC) but I would never sit there and say they suck schlong. To be even more realistic, a company cannot physically suck schlong as it is technically inanimate. Only a person can suck schlong, so in the future lets talk about schlong sucking when we're referring to people like ViperRKO or Macho King Trent (since they know they love it) as opposed to companies. K?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Most WWE stuff before 2005, Ring of Honor before it lost all of it's star power, TNA before Hogan came.

So nothing current?

I'm mark for 1996 to 2002 like nobody else but I would go insane if I couldn't find a way to enjoy something today.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Hulk hogan hasn't appeared in tna for 3 months. That's why it's awesome. 95% of tna storylines are compelling unlike wwe who just throws shit together randomly. when fuji gave the list of why the tna wrestlers are awesome. I agree with that. I also agree that tna doesn't have a superman that destroys everyone like John Cena does in 'E. And just because Jeff hardy is in the title picture doesn't give you a reason to hate. I agree what hardy did at victory road was messed up but he cleaned himself up and now he's almost back on top. I respect him for that. Also tna has an awesome heel world champion in Bobby roode. The last heel champion that wwe had that I thought was believable was Randy orton in 2009. Tna is better than wwe. End of story.

CC316

Reaction score
Congrats to my homeboys Primo and Epico, i watched them grow since they started to wrestle here in Puerto Rico, feel proud of them representing the island

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Is Hunico still with this group? Anyone know?

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Hunico has his own backup now. Can't remember his name though. He rides a bike to the ring too, because WWE loves a stereotype.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
ViperRKO, I'm not even going to address you. Read through what I've said ...

Fuji, I don't actually think it sucks shlong. I love how hard everyone here is trying to convince that it doesn't. I obviously don't hate it that much, it's the best wrestling on television. I still don't find it that interesting except for one or two aspects which you have already mentioned.

#HEEL, I think both of us know that mainstream wrestling today isn't great. TNA is improving. Hiring Aeries alone shows that they know something.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
For the record, I started to really watch Impact Wrestling again. It has nothing on ECW, old WWF etc. but, it doesn't suck shlong.