Breaking News: Matt Hardy sent home from European Tour

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

imported_Adam

Reaction score
That's the sad part, I think Matt is fatter than Samoa Joe now. Plus, I think that is literally Samoa Joe's natural body type. He has seriously stayed about the same amount of fat since his debut. He was probably born that way too.

Joe can move around the ring pretty fast too, i'd love to see Fatt Hardy do that corner enzeguiri type thing that Joe does when his opponents are dazed in the corner.

nation

Reaction score
Holy shit, what is it with the Matt Hardy hate? Right now hes a solid consistent mid carder putting over the younger guys and doing a great job at that. Hes one half of one of the biggest tag teams of all time, he had an evolved character with mattitude V.1, in 2006 his in ring work was at his peak and it was a perfect opportunity to climb up the ladder, and he had a short run as a heel where he did a good job but sadly with his brother gone and his injury it was short lived. As for him being fat, do any of you pay attention? He has some serious health issues that prevent him from being in better shape. However, apparently he has lost a good amount of weight. Don't know how nobody posted this but he explains it himself and addresses whats going on. He is definitely getting heat for this shit but I guess the guy just had enough or he was high on subscription pills related to his health or something.

[YT]LdIpHUXyDCk[/YT]

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
If he goes to TNA, thats only cool for one reason. Possible Hardy's reunite or something. But as everyone said he needs to get at least a little in shape. Matt/Jeff vs. Machine Guns would be pretty sick, make it Elevation X? Nice. Thats if he gets at least a little in shape. And the difference between him and Joe is this - Joe can wrestle a hell of a match like that. Matt....eh, not so much.

Reaction score
Holy shit, what is it with the Matt Hardy hate? Right now hes a solid consistent mid carder putting over the younger guys and doing a great job at that. Hes one half of one of the biggest tag teams of all time, he had an evolved character with mattitude V.1, in 2006 his in ring work was at his peak and it was a perfect opportunity to climb up the ladder, and he had a short run as a heel where he did a good job but sadly with his brother gone and his injury it was short lived. As for him being fat, do any of you pay attention? He has some serious health issues that prevent him from being in better shape. However, apparently he has lost a good amount of weight. Don't know how nobody posted this but he explains it himself and addresses whats going on. He is definitely getting heat for this shit but I guess the guy just had enough or he was high on subscription pills related to his health or something.

[YT]LdIpHUXyDCk[/YT]

Everything in that video sums up why Matt Hardy is NOT main event material. He's such a big headed mark for himself that it isn't even funny. Who the fuck goes out of their way to make youtube videos of themselves besides XBA or Blaze? Overly egg headed morons that are crybabys and can't handle their own problems behind closed doors. Not this guy, he panders to the marks like a mark. There's more than one reason why he hasn't gone anywhere besides the lack of talent and the fact he sucks, it's because he's a whiny little mark pussy.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Heres a tidbit on Matt Hardy's future.

A user on Twitter asked Matt Hardy the following:

@MATTHARDYBRAND What r the chances 2 c u @ WWE Europe tour in November? Or would it be better 2 buy tics 4 TNA in Berlin in January?

Hardy replied:

I'd go with Berlin..

This is Matt Hardy so take it for what you will, but it certainly is an interesting response.

Source: PWinsider.com

nation

Reaction score
I never said he is main event material lol. I cited him putting over the younger guys and opportunities he had previously. The only time he had the chance to reach the main event was in 2005-2006 when he came back and he was getting pushed nicely on smackdown. Now you ask? Hell no. He's in the spot where he belongs. If he can lose some weight and get in better shape without sacrificing his health who knows. Honestly, I doubt he will reach another opportunity but maybe if he gets better he can become upper midcard.

...god...

Reaction score
LMAO! Matt Hardy is 100% either high or drunk in that video. Dude is totally on some drugs, what the fuck? Hahaha, think he made himself look 10x worse after that video now. I'd love to believe him in change is coming, but it's hard to when he's clearly wasted when he's saying it, which is getting him fatter. There wasn't even a MATT HARDY WILL NOT DIE at the end, just some rambling, incoherent shit. :(

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Heres a tidbit on Matt Hardy's future.

A user on Twitter asked Matt Hardy the following:

@MATTHARDYBRAND What r the chances 2 c u @ WWE Europe tour in November? Or would it be better 2 buy tics 4 TNA in Berlin in January?

Hardy replied:

I'd go with Berlin..

This is Matt Hardy so take it for what you will, but it certainly is an interesting response.

Source: PWinsider.com

Am i the only one shocked at this or has no one else read it :S?

Reaction score
^^Nobody gives a shit because he's been doing drama queen shit like for the past year. Who cares? Do you want a "Good job for stealing John's gimmick of posting news no one gives a shit about", Adam?

TheAnswer

Reaction score
I'm sorry but Matt Hardy is just boring.....The only time he was ever entertaining to me was when he was a heel in 2003. I thought he actually did really well and started making a name for himself outside of the Hardy Boyz gimmick.

He can't cut a promo, his matches are never really that good, and hes old and out of shape. To me if he gets released I hope he just stays on the Indy scene. No room for him in TNA, Jeff is a much bigger star than Matt and he would only drag Jeff down now.

Matt needs to stop taking Somas and star doing situps...

imported_Adam

Reaction score
^ He can cut a promo. His matches are good. Just because he doesn't always beat the hell out of everybody and win by a freaking mile (or even win) doesn't mean he's not a good wrestler. I agree he needs to get into shape but he can't really help that. He's trying and thats a good thing. Hopefully he fixes things and returns to WWE or goes another good place.

Montana

Reaction score
THe Answer said it all....Matt Hardy is boring... No more or less needs to be said. The guy can't get over with his promos, so he's not going to main event. I don't care how many Twitter post, or You Tube videos you make.

I really didn't want to post his latest rants, but here you go.

Matt Hardy was active as usual on the Twitter:

"Today's been a fun day-made a trip outta town & met with some peeps about some cool outside of wrestling projects-I like being my own boss."

"4 those keepin count, only me*cough* I've dropped from my heaviest weight of 250-weighed in at 221 2day. Can Subway Jared get me a deal? LOL."

"New body, new haircut, I'm looking to have all kinds of new stuff.. Maybe I'll even get my nose that's been broken 4 times fixed, who knows?"

"As he "dirt-sheets" say, I'm my own best promoter.. So who knows where I'll end up in the future-I gotta give em something to write about :)"

"BTW, a fan today called me "The Pioneer of [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]Pro [COLOR=blue !important]Wrestling[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] Social-Networking"-I like that-it fits & is a flattering compliment."

"Before Hogan, Austin, Cena, even HBK, who has a twitter, FB, & a YT channel, starting personally interacting with fans via the net.. I was!"

"And it's because I've always gone the extra mile for my fans, & always will, cuz I truly love, respect, & appreciate u all. Thank u so much."​