Breaking News: Matt Hardy sent home from European Tour

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
It is being reported by PWI that Matt Hardy has been sent home form the current WWE European Tour today. Mike Johnson reports there was some concern over the "condition" of Hardy at the live events. Hardy was scheduled to team up with R-Truth against CM Punk and Luke Gallows but after a discussion with WWE officials he lefts the buildings and never returned for his match.

PWI

Thank god. I hope WWE fires him so he can either go to TNA or just leave wrestling. Last week on Smackdown, He had a great match - One of his best in years. He is practically useless now and I fear that if he goes to TNA, He will become even more lazy (Just like his brother).

Alex C

Reaction score
Matt Hardy is ridiculous now,he needs to leave. My worst memory of Matt Hardy is when he danced with Great Khali few months ago,remember that? lol

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Man, hes not worthless. Hes not doing bad in the ring regardless of what his apperance suggests. If anything honestly Id like to see him go to TNA and spend some time in the main event scene and we can watch him shine for once.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Have people forgotten that the whole reason Matt Hardy is in the physical condition that he is because he suffered a ruptured appendix? Talk about insensitive guys. If the guy could get back into shape he would but he has to be VERY careful because if he overexerts himself in certain areas he could cause even greater complications with his abdominal region. For one thing I think it's downright amazing how much he's been able to do considering his condition. His work rate is still solid, but he never gets any mic time so you can hardly tell that he can work that too. Basically, WWE just doesn't want to be pushing the older talents right now, the only reason they are doing it for Kane & Undertaker is for this angle, and because the Undertaker is well, The Undertaker.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Matt V.2010 IS fullfilling his potential right now in WWE. i.e. A babyface with a respectable workrate helping get the new young guys like Cody, Drew & Del Rio over. Yeah, his match against Del Rio this Friday was decent, but let's not get all up on his nuts and start calling for title runs and stuff AGAIN.

Matt Hardy as a ME-er in TNA would be one of the most laughable things they've done in ages... And that's saying something!

Reaction score
Lol, Matt Hardy is NOT main event material. I'm not trying to bash the guy any further, but it's really not an opinion, he doesn't have the talent. He's an OK wrestler at best this point in his career. He's not very good on the mic. The fans just don't give a shit about him anymore than other low midcard guys. And he's had his chances. In 2003, when he was at his best as V1, he still couldn't get over the hump, in 2005 he was given his pity feud with Edge and after that feud ended he went back to "no one cares" level and they tried again last year when they paired him up with his ever popular brother and it just didn't work. He's the white version of Shelton Benjamin sans the more popular brother.

And lol at him main eventing in TNA. Who has TNA ever taken and made better for a substantial amount of time? They've missed the boats with Pope and Morgan. Angle never did anything for them, RVD, Hardy and Anderson are doing nothing for them. And it's not their faults, it's TNA and their very stupid front office and booking squad. Until you change that, TNA will never make stars out of anything because they are of the idea of trying to polish a turd instead of flushing it. And you can't make a star out of mid card material, Truth Killings and Raven anyone?

Airfixx

Reaction score
WDF does that prove? He was BOOKED to win that title by the TNA BOOKING crew.... The same entity that is being criticised to start with!

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Man, hes not worthless. Hes not doing bad in the ring regardless of what his apperance suggests. If anything honestly Id like to see him go to TNA and spend some time in the main event scene and we can watch him shine for once.

WHAT!?!?! Matt Hardy in the main event?

1.jpg

Does that look like a main eventer to you? If Matt Hardy goes to TNA he needs to stay the fuck away from the main event scene. I'd rather he not be there at all, but if he does go, it needs to only be to bring the Hardy's back and send them to the tag division. Other than that, fuck off Matt.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
^I think the Hardyz are a little too old and beaten to reunite, maybe not, but they wouldn't be as good as the beginning. Hardy is too damaged by years of risk taking and illegal substance abuse, and Matt is too damaged by the temptation of the snack table.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
You guys are rediculous man. How the fuck are the Hardyz too old to reunite in TNA. SMH. I really hope Matt gwets a fuckin shot somewhere so he can prove everyone wrong. The fuck is everyone so anal about his weight for? Everyone and their mothers was and still is a Samoa Joe mark.

...god...

Reaction score
That's the sad part, I think Matt is fatter than Samoa Joe now. Plus, I think that is literally Samoa Joe's natural body type. He has seriously stayed about the same amount of fat since his debut. He was probably born that way too.

Reaction score
I don't care how good a wrestler he can be, he is NOT main event material. He never was. Sure, the guy has always been over, but to me, that just further cements his spot as a midcarder for life. His role should be that of someone like Finlay has played, helping the young guys in feuds to get them some heat and putting on good matches with them. That way they get some credibility and the crowd starts to think something of the youngster he's feuding with. To be a main eventer he needs more than just overness. He needs character depth and/or some real charisma so that he can have a headline feud, but he really doesn't have any of that. I know worse guys have main evented both WWE and TNA, but in an ideal world, they wouldn't have. Saying "OH YEAH WELL VLADIMIR KOZLOV MAIN EVENTED" isn't going to prove anyone's point any better. It just shows that others have received undeserved pushes too.

As far as this report goes, I really hope the WWE tries to help the guy in some way. He's completely off his head. Sadly, even if they do, he'll likely refuse and get released, then head to the TNA party where he can shoot up with his dealer/brother. I used to like Matt a long time ago, but now I just pity him.

You guys are rediculous man. How the fuck are the Hardyz too old to reunite in TNA. SMH. I really hope Matt gwets a fuckin shot somewhere so he can prove everyone wrong. The fuck is everyone so anal about his weight for? Everyone and their mothers was and still is a Samoa Joe mark.

OMG I KNOW MATT IS DA GREATEST YOU GUYS ARE BULLIES VEEEE ONEAHHHHHH