Breaking news: Kurt Angle will return to action and replace Roman Reigns at WWE TLC

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Anything involving the Club in this match blows away Balor vs Bray straight up.
If they really wanted to swerve us, they could have them come out after the match is over and act like they'll beat down one of them and then all 4 give each other too sweets. :whoa

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Someone about to poison his to roster

DB must be fuming that Angle can wrestle with his neck issues. With Neville and Nia how has DB not walked off?

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
DB must be fuming that Angle can wrestle with his neck issues. With Neville and Nia how has DB not walked off?
Most likely because he was probably told theyd tie his ass up in knots over breach of contract.

Who the fuck neville?

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Or maybe Bryan's full of shit and just wants to wrestle in wwe for the money....remember when Miz was like "why don't you quit and go back to the bingo halls with your buddies?"

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Yeah I took that Tweet from Bryan as why are you having Angle in a Match when he hasn't wrestled and isn't in Wrestling shape enough to be in there. Bryan is being held back from Wrestling, but you can't tell me that if a Doctor says to WWE he's fine let him wrestle they are just going to say Bryan what about this and all. I think he is wanting to wrestle, you can see it in his eyes in promos he wants to wrestle the guys in the company right now and can't due to WWE. If they let HBK wrestle with a bad back that he couldn't walk after matches, why can't they let Bryan wrestle again?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Yeah I took that Tweet from Bryan as why are you having Angle in a Match when he hasn't wrestled and isn't in Wrestling shape enough to be in there. Bryan is being held back from Wrestling, but you can't tell me that if a Doctor says to WWE he's fine let him wrestle they are just going to say Bryan what about this and all. I think he is wanting to wrestle, you can see it in his eyes in promos he wants to wrestle the guys in the company right now and can't due to WWE. If they let HBK wrestle with a bad back that he couldn't walk after matches, why can't they let Bryan wrestle again?
HBK came back pre-lawsuit era. WWE has been hit with multiple lawsuits over the last few years over concussions and general safety in WWE. WWE will no longer risk it for the average person. I can't speak on Angle, but I guess the reward outweighs it for them and they got a medical opinion they trust? I can't say. I doubt Bryan wrestles in WWE again unless his contract runs out and he makes WWE legitimately fear him leaving. We'll see.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Yeah WWE might never let him wrestle again, but he wants to wrestle and he's said plenty of times during interviews with those very words. He doesn't need WWE he's made enough money to leave and wrestle when his contract is up, it's going to be risk either way, but I would upset to when Angle isn't the most healthy guy right now and they are throwing him out out of the blue.

Last edited:

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Yeah WWE might never let him wrestle again, but he wants to wrestle and he's said plenty of times during interviews with those very words. He doesn't need WWE he's made enough money to leave and wrestle when his contract is up, it's going to be risk either way, but I would upset to when Angle isn't the most healthy guy right now and they are throwing him out out of the blue.
More than likely he will leave to wrestle. I just hope he goes somewhere and he protects himself.

Works out a limited schedule and works a safer style than he used to. Don't go to Japan and work strong style.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
More than likely he will leave to wrestle. I just hope he goes somewhere and he protects himself.

Works out a limited schedule and works a safer style than he used to. Don't go to Japan and work strong style.

Yeah for sure, for him to wrestle he needs to change his whole way about doing things in the ring like the Backflip off the top do you have to do that every night? If he can do that, hold back a little till later in matches he might be able to do.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
I just want to say that I love Kurt Angle. One of my personal GOATs. If the most he does is hit a few Germans, belly-to-bellys, maybe an Angle Slam through a table, I'll still be satisfied. And I guess I'm not exactly clear on his actual condition, whether he should be wrestling or not, but if he has the health and desire to do it, I'd love one more match with Lesnar, maybe one with KO and/or AJ too.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Daniels Bryan is a classic example of not lying about your injuries to WWE doctors. Idiots.....that be like making a petition for Christian to return or even Edge..there's workable and then there's a liability.

GHess where Daniel Bryan is?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Daniels Bryan is a classic example of not lying about your injuries to WWE doctors. Idiots.....that be like making a petition for Christian to return or even Edge..there's workable and then there's a liability.

GHess where Daniel Bryan is?
I mean it's not like WWE didn't give him a great opportunity to keep providing for his family in the field he loves.

Reactions: Deezy

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I mean it's not like WWE didn't give him a great opportunity to keep providing for his family in the field he loves.
Gave him an agents position and trainer at the PC.....seems like it's him and only his goofy fans that think he should still wrestle.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
So as a Kurt Angle fan I'm not sure. It's great to see him back in the ring but this thing screwed Shield thing and potential return storyline for Angle. Still, we probably will watch him for a plus one time as I think WWE would use him once at Mania. But this? This is great.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
So as a Kurt Angle fan I'm not sure. It's great to see him back in the ring but this thing screwed Shield thing and potential return storyline for Angle. Still, we probably will watch him for a plus one time as I think WWE would use him once at Mania. But this? This is great.
It's great seeing olds faces again.

I have to say this is very bittersweet. This whole PPV was built around a Shield revival. We'll see how it goes and I hope Kurt Angle is still the machine we all remember him being. I am excited to see Angle again.