Box Office

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Will probably go see Prisoners when it is out here. Fan of Jackman and there is a really strong supporting cast plus the story looks solid.

Wonder how Rush will go with it's wide release next week in the US. I am going to see it next week since I am a massive F1 fan plus it has Ron Howard directing. But, F1 isn't that big in the US so will it be ignored? Don Jon is also out with JGL Directing, Writing and Acting in the movie.

Definitely not ignored for Rush, lots of commercials for it, especially on sports channels. May not be as big here as in Australia, but I think it'll do decent enough. Movie looks great though.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Rush might be decent as Howard can do spectacle well and Peter Morgan is a good screenwriter, but the story doesn't really interest me that much, so think I will pass on it at least for now.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
yl1NPf3.png

Enjoyed the first Cloudy, but I wasn't really sure it should get a sequel. Real good start for it though.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
yl1NPf3.png

Enjoyed the first Cloudy, but I wasn't really sure it should get a sequel. Real good start for it though.

Am really looking forward to this, the first one was one of the most inventive and charming animations of the last decade.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Good start for it, never saw the first one. How does it compare to other animation films, is it similar in style to any other well known films?

Okay start for Rush, didn't expect it to be huge in the US. Should be seeing it on Saturday.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Good start for it, never saw the first one. How does it compare to other animation films, is it similar in style to any other well known films?

Okay start for Rush, didn't expect it to be huge in the US. Should be seeing it on Saturday.

It had a very surreal look to it, but also had charming characters and some interesting themes. Will be interesting to see how they advance the story.

In England Prisioners has gone in at number one, which is a bit suprising, maybe the cast were the big selling point, or maybe there just isn't many other big films to challenge it. Think it sounds decent, but there are other films I want to see more.

Blue Jasmine a new entry at number three which is great news and I can see it being up for some Oscars for the cast anyway. I saw it Monday and it may well be Allen's best film in about twenty years and easily one of the best films I have seen this year.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
y8qFSqp.png

Great start for Gravity

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
y8qFSqp.png

Great start for Gravity

Is that the Alforson Curan film with Sandra Bullock in? I am a big fan of both so will be checking it out.