1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

Bobby Lashley

Discussion in 'Raw' started by Dale, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Admin Post
    Dale

Dale Is Best For Business

emma
    randyorton
    mickiejames2
    therock
    lita3
    kofi

Thoughts on this guys return? Honestly, I've got zero fucks to give about this guy but I'm intrigued to see if he gets the rocket strapped to him after his first feud and if he goes against Brock at say SummerSlam if he beats Reigns at GRR.​

2. Cwalker

Cwalker Praying for a Peyton Royce leak

randyorton
    romanreigns
    robertroode
    antoniocesaro
    ajstyles
    jaylethal
    Lashley/Brock is a money match but outside of that irdc either. He’ll probably win the U title at some point tho

3. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    solid big man who has improved tremendously while in TNA. He'll have a good run.

Cwalker likes this.
  4. Cwalker

Cwalker Praying for a Peyton Royce leak

randyorton
    romanreigns
    robertroode
    antoniocesaro
    ajstyles
    jaylethal
    Best part of him being on RAW means he won’t be using that god awful Spear as a finish :proud

Keith likes this.
  5. Keith

Keith Well-Known Member

Didn't see much of his TNA run so can't comment. Not a big fan, but he's a solid enough big man who in the right feud could draw a bit of money. I tend to agree that a lengthy US run seems maybe the heights for him this time. Don't see him sticking around long.

6. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

I actually liked most of his spears. At least the ones I saw when I watched a match of his.

Seems like TNA used him for a while to hold their brand together so I guess WWE can milk they can out of it.

Speaking of spears, if they do let him use it, Roman versus Lashley in a Spear-off! :lmao