Blade, Ghost Rider, And Moon Knight Rumored For Netflix Series

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I'm down for a show for each of them, but i would prefer they did Moon Knight first. Blade and Ghost Rider have had their own movies. I want to see someone who hasn't had a movie or show yet.

blade-ghost-rider-moon-knight-183089.jpg

While Marvel and Netflix are busy finishing up their new series and planning out season 2 ofJessica Jones, there's a rumor that those might be paving the way for more of Marvel's properties on the popular streaming service.

According to MovieCreedLive.com, their sources have said that those properties will, in fact, be Blade, Ghost Rider, and Moon Knight. While there isn't any other information as of yet, we can at least speculate for a bit.

Blade and Moon Knight fit in perfectly with what Marvel and Netflix have already done, that being street level characters with interesting histories and character quirks. Blade is the most successful of the group outside of comics, but there hasn't been a new entry sinceBlade Trinity back in 2004. The character is ripe for this type of show, and it could do really well for the network. As for Moon Knight, the character has tons of potential, and in trusted hands could be fantastic in this type of format. The split personality and Khonshu elements of the character make a transition to film quite difficult, but in a drawn out series that can really delve into what makes him tick he could flourish.

Ghost Rider is the most intriguing choice, as he also has had some film success. The 2007 Ghost Rider was quite successful, but it spawned a 2011 sequel that was far from well received. It would be the most effect-heavy Netflix show to date for Marvel, and most likely the darkest in tone. Still, I have faith they could pull it off.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Blade had a series, it wasnt good at all, Marvel's fault for whoring that out for such a JoJo network.

Ghostrider better have a director to subdue that stupid shit that was the other two "movies".

Don't know the other....do Cloak and Dagger....hot chick with a ghost boyfriend.....I don't know much about them tbh, I just saw them in a Thanos Comic when I was a kid and thought they looked cool.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
so everyone is just getting a series now, huh

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Personally I want to see Blade or Ghost Rider get their just do first before Moon Knight. I loved the Comics of Ghost Rider, he's such a different character than any other Marvel character. Also Blade loved the movies, half man/half Vampire killing other Vampires, if done right could be insane to watch.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Well there's always rumors, let's see if it comes to fruition.
I'd be down for all the series as each character is very unique. It's going to take some great writing to not make it seem corny but hell, I can't doubt Marvel at this point.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Personally I want to see Blade or Ghost Rider get their just do first before Moon Knight. I loved the Comics of Ghost Rider, he's such a different character than any other Marvel character. Also Blade loved the movies, half man/half Vampire killing other Vampires, if done right could be insane to watch.
Totally opposite here, one because Moon Knight is a fucking awesome character and two because we've already seen Blade and GR in movies. Let's try something new for a change. Besides, crossing over Punisher and Moon Knight would rule.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I only know Moon Knight from the video game spider man web of shadows. Does he kill?

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I only know Moon Knight from the video game spider man web of shadows. Does he kill?
Not that I can remember as Moon Knight but he killed plenty of people before he became the character. He thinks he's the avatar on Earth of the Egyptian God of Vengeance and he's more than a little crazy. He's had dealings with the Punisher in the comics that normally resulted in them kicking the shit out of each other before uniting against a common foe. They'd work well together because they're both batshit crazy, haha.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I mainly want Moon Knight because he hasn't had any involvement in the MCU or any TV series. I love the idea of Blade and Ghost Rider but I'm not sure they would work well as a TV series.