Black Friday Sale

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

[YT]Z6kolvk5tRQ[/YT]

lol @ him huffing and puffing

Anyways, pretty good deals here. Got a lot of the older DVDs that have good stuff on them for like 5 bucks.

Global Impact is like 9 bucks
Both AJ DVDs are 6
Joe and Daniels DVDs are 5

Might end up getting all of those. Might want to check it out.

http://shoptna.com/black-friday.aspx

PeepShow

I ended up getting a total of 9 DVDs for $49.71

Oh, and free shipping.

:happybday:

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Holy crap. I forgot about this. I remember them talking about it on iMPACT. I'll most def. be getting some dvd's. I'll have to check out the clothing too.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
When the hell did they make a Christian Cage dvd? The thing has matches with him and Edge from before WWE.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
:doh: Oh yeah.. I knew that. I ordered the Christian Cage dvd and the X-Division Special. It has 6 dvd's for only $24. It has 2 Best of X-division dvd's, Joe's dvd, Christopher Daniels dvd, AJ Stlyes dvd Vol. 2, and TNA's Ultimate matches.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I got a bunch of TNA DVD's a while ago, 12 DVD's for 40.00. I got more of the best of's. I'm feeling that TNA will come out with a bigger sale soon. All I buy is the older TNA stuff.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I would have orderred the Knockouts dvd too, but I don't think it'd have Tara, Roxxi, Alissa Flash, Hamada, and Sarita on there. Though it'd have the old Beautiful People, that's just not enough.

straight_edge76

I am likely going to get alot of the TNA stuff that i've wanted for awhile but never got, I have both AJ dvds, Best of X Division Vol 1 and the CC dvd but I want to get alot of the 05-06 stuff the joe dvd and the sting dvd

Prod1gy

Reaction score
Honestly, this has to be one of the best ideas TNA came up with in a while. Gonna check it out and see if there's anything I like. :)

PeepShow

I got a bunch of TNA DVD's a while ago, 12 DVD's for 40.00. I got more of the best of's. I'm feeling that TNA will come out with a bigger sale soon. All I buy is the older TNA stuff.

Yeah same. They had a sale for both the 04 and all the 05 PPVs about a year+ ago for like 50 bucks. Pretty awesome deal.

And I would sure as hell hope all you buy is the older stuff, lolz.

straight_edge76

I foung Against All Odds & Sacrifice 2006 at Best Buy for 15 bucks.