1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

Big Show to retire?

Discussion in 'Wrestling News & Rumors' started by Roadster, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Roadster

Roadster The Last Rite.

uUsHwHt
    akiratozawa
    samoajoe
    ajstyles2
    undertaker
    L1l4tIp
    I've been hearing things about Big Show retiring? What do y'all think?

It would be tragic for Big Show to retire just as he started feeling a little more fresh than usual. I've enjoyed some of his matches lately and he looks much more intimidating now that he's not a fat blob. Think he should have one more run, maybe a run with the US title and call it quits next year.

2. Admin Post
    BLOOD GANG

BLOOD GANG On My Day One ISH!

Should have retired years ago imo, at least he's going out at his lowest weight since WCW. Good for him.

3. Cwalker

Cwalker That's What I Do!

randyorton
    romanreigns
    robertroode
    antoniocesaro
    ajstyles
    jaylethal
    Potential Shaq match lit a fire under his ass. Would much rather seen him in an ambassador role but if he wants to keep going; good for him

4. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    If he stays in shape, he can always be used sparingly like Andre after 85.

Honestly, if he was used as a part timer for most of his career, we wouldn't have been so down on the guy.

5. Sabretooth

Sabretooth Well-Known Member

It's funny since he's in the best shape of his career. He's 45 now and could probably go until 50. But the dude has had an incredible career so it certainly wouldn't be a shame if he left. I guess he feels like there's just nothing left to do and he wants to let the younger talent take it away.

6. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

I just feel bad his final WrestleMania moment was taken away and he was reduced to being eliminated so early in the battle royal instead.

I hope he finds happiness in retirement and enjoys the perks of being in the best shape of his life. Live it up.

7. Cwalker

randyorton
    romanreigns
    robertroode
    antoniocesaro
    ajstyles
    jaylethal
    Has he actually confirmed that he's retiring or is this just mere speculation?

8. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
  9. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

I think speculation based on Show saying he wanted his last WrestleMania moment.

10. Cwalker

randyorton
    romanreigns
    robertroode
    antoniocesaro
    ajstyles
    jaylethal
    TL;DL

11. Sabretooth

Sabretooth Well-Known Member

He all but confirmed it.

12. Cwalker

randyorton
    romanreigns
    robertroode
    antoniocesaro
    ajstyles
    jaylethal
    What does that mean?

13. Dale

Dale Is Best For Business

emma
    randyorton
    mickiejames2
    therock
    lita3
    kofi
    Guy is still a good mouthpiece and probably would be pretty awesome on commentary however that wont ever happen, same with Henry to a degree.

The guy has had a fantastic career but i'd be lying if I said i've enjoyed seeing him in the ring for the past, god knows how many years.

14. Should just let Baron Corbin behead him. That guy could use that rub.