Best TNA Feuds

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
What are some of the best TNA feuds? And why?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Kurt Angle vs Desmond Wolfe was one of my particular favourites.

It was the only real time Nigel McGuinness got to show what a fantastic wrestler he really was, their feud was just fantastic. I loved their 3 Degrees of Pain match at Turning Point, I think most people did though as it was an incredible match.

Another one of my favourite feuds was The Main Event Mafia vs. The Frontline, this feud did have amazing potential and was quite good but not as good as it could have been. Nevertheless, I still enjoyed this feud.

Anyone else like this feuds?

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Do you mean the only time McGuinness got to show his skills in TNA? He certainly showed how awesome he was in RoH as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Do you mean the only time McGuinness got to show his skills in TNA? He certainly showed how awesome he was in RoH as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I was referring to his time in TNA, he didn't really get a chance aside from the feud with Angle.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
James Storm vs Bobby Roode is definitely up there.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels is another great one.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Okay, off the top of my head, favourite feuds would be:

Samoa Joe vs. AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels - Great 3 way feud that made all three look great coming out of it. Fantastic matches every other week.

LAX vs. The Phenomenal Angels - AKA how to get a new tag team over instantly.

Bobby Roode vs. James Storm - Great revenge story, with Roode repeatedly fucking over Storm until he got his comeuppance in a bloody, violent feud ender at the biggest show off the year. Loved it.

Kurt Angle vs. Desmond Wolfe - Already mentioned, but rightly so. McGuinness walks straight into TNA and within a month is made to be seen as on Kurt's level. And the best thing is that Kurt never actually lost any of their matches, proving that you can make someone look good in defeat if booked right.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Okay, off the top of my head, favourite feuds would be:

Samoa Joe vs. AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels - Great 3 way feud that made all three look great coming out of it. Fantastic matches every other week.

LAX vs. The Phenomenal Angels - AKA how to get a new tag team over instantly.

Bobby Roode vs. James Storm - Great revenge story, with Roode repeatedly fucking over Storm until he got his comeuppance in a bloody, violent feud ender at the biggest show off the year. Loved it.

Kurt Angle vs. Desmond Wolfe - Already mentioned, but rightly so. McGuinness walks straight into TNA and within a month is made to be seen as on Kurt's level. And the best thing is that Kurt never actually lost any of their matches, proving that you can make someone look good in defeat if booked right.
The LAX vs Styles & Daniels feud was phenomenal (no pun intended), some of the matches that they put on were fantastic. The Ultimate X match at No Surrender 2006 was amazing, I recommend watching that to anyone.