Benjamin and Hass to Return to ROH

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
ROH said:
Ring of Honor is proud to announce that Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin, the World's Greatest Tag Team, have been signed to appear at the ROH on HDNet national television tapings in Louisville, Kentucky December 9th and 10th. The events, "ROH–TWO NIGHTS ONLY", will mark the first time ROH's TV program has been taped outside Philadelphia, and was selected for two nights in a row in Louisville because of the tremendous demand for seats at the July debut event.

Good to hear that these two are returning to ROH, they are great talents and if they aren't in WWE or TNA they need to be in ROH. It is also good to read that ROH will be taping outside of Philadelphia, they can expand their business a bit more by travelling to a few select cities around the States.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
I think Benjamin and Haas working more dates might just draw a few none-ROH fans in. And their ring style should fit well in the promotion.

JKdog

Reaction score
Well I always feel that Shelton Benjamin left the WWE without accomplishing anywhere near enough what a guy of his calibre could and should accomplish. I hope that one day the guy does go back to the WWE and give it one more shot. As for ROH, this is obviosuly a big signing or two for the company, but honestly, they will stay in the exact same position that they have always been in.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
How can you say that! The difference is they will likely be a big fish in a small sea rather than the other way round. If they are not going to get the crack they need in WWE they might as well give something fresh a go. TNA is a sinking ship right now, so this is the best option for them.