Batista returning to WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Dayve in MMA: LOL... SO SO SO predictable!

Meh... I'd rather he stayed away. His heel run last year was massively over-rated IMO... The IWCs reaction being more of a indication of just how fucking stale and shit he was as a face. He still fumbled his words and smirked like an idiot during promos and his ring-work hadn't got any better.

I think that was part of it. I think the other part, was him jobbing endlessly to Wigger Jorts before his run ended.

I laughed at his last segment though, when he was sitting in the ring and screamed "I QUUUIIITT!!" lol

Axis

Reaction score
I would enjoy Batista in a role like he played under Triple H -- just a big enforcer. Except now I feel like he would be a lot more awesome. I highly doubt he'd come back for that kind of role, nor that the WWE would be able to book it without being tempted to put the belt around him.

...god...

Reaction score
I thought they were going that route at first with Orton/Batista, like after Batista turned heel.

Axis

Reaction score
Batista being a heel Orton's bodyguard would be amazing. I think they could make something like that work if Batista was some sort of "hitman," defending heels for dolla bills.