Balor Never Considered As Lesnar's Rumble Opponent

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
According to a report from Sports Illustrated, Finn Balor was never being considered to face Brock Lesnar at the WWE Royal Rumble pay-per-view event.

According to sources, when Balor is not portraying “The Demon” gimmick, Vince McMahonsees him as “bland”. The site reports that Balor is slowly being transitioned into a role similar to that of Dolph Zigglers. That means he is a performer who can put on great matches but doesn’t get to the main event level due to “higher-up” WWE officials not having faith in his look.

It should also be noted that WWE is “adverse” to the thought of reuniting him with Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson as “The Club”.

With all of that being said, Triple H is said to be very high on Finn Balor and his potential. Of course, Vince McMahon has the final say on all things.

"The Demon" is pretty stupid in my opinion. Get a face paint and you are better. Why don't get it every single night then?

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Demon is better than the Fonzie act who just can't stop popping his collar and stands for pictures like he just did a Paige selfie with a vibrator.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
I rock with normal Balor. Just standing there he exudes more charisma than a lot of people WWE get behind.

Messiah

Hana Kimura ❤️
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Most boring guy i've ever seen in WWE, he just stand there and does nothing. His promos suck, there's nothing appealing about this guy.