• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Avengers: Endgame[2019]

Chris

It's me, it's me
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
I'm super excited to this. I was pretty casual into these movies, I had watched the original ones leading up the The Avengers just so I'd know what was happening but outside of Iron Man they were kinda meh to me, then Iron Man 3 and Thor 2 were meh as well...but then 2014 came and Winter Solider and Guardians of the Galaxy had me completely hooked. Now I go back and watch all those old ones and IDK but I enjoy them way more than before, probably due to a lot of callbacks in the later movies. Infinity War really felt like something crazy that never even should have been able to happen and it was the best movie of the whole fucking 21 so far, now I just hope they can end it on that same quality.

TBH I'm so invested at this point I'm def not watching this from any sort of critical standpoint, just straight up here for the ride and can't wait to see where all these great characters end up on it. Also s/o to the booking of having the OG Avengers not get snapped along with just a few of the other newer characters, finally time for them to actually avenge something.

Kairi HoHo

Prince of Joshi
Feb 23, 2015
New Castle, Delaware
I'm super excited to this. I was pretty casual into these movies, I had watched the original ones leading up the The Avengers just so I'd know what was happening but outside of Iron Man they were kinda meh to me, then Iron Man 3 and Thor 2 were meh as well...but then 2014 came and Winter Solider and Guardians of the Galaxy had me completely hooked. Now I go back and watch all those old ones and IDK but I enjoy them way more than before, probably due to a lot of callbacks in the later movies. Infinity War really felt like something crazy that never even should have been able to happen and it was the best movie of the whole fucking 21 so far, now I just hope they can end it on that same quality.

TBH I'm so invested at this point I'm def not watching this from any sort of critical standpoint, just straight up here for the ride and can't wait to see where all these great characters end up on it. Also s/o to the booking of having the OG Avengers not get snapped along with just a few of the other newer characters, finally time for them to actually avenge something.
Yeah it's to be a happy and fun ride throughout the film. You're happy to see how far this Marvel Universe has come, never thought as a Comic Book fan I would see this, and with that we might never see this team like this again with Stars leaving and wanting to do another Acting and Directing gigs for their career. I will probably see Captain Marvel this weekend as a good Appetizer for Endgame

The Shield

Evil Owner
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$ton
Exactly five weeks to go now. I'm so hype.
I honestly can't wait.

I actually get to see this a night early on my birthday, the 25th of April. :mark:

Me too brother. They gave us some stuff and the notion that we have no clue where this might go is great to know as a fan. I would say those Suits are Quantum Realm like Suits so I imagine Time Travel of some kind will be used, but who's to say the Avengers get their asses kicked again????!!
Damn these superheroes and their time traveling shenanigans! Does no one learn from The Flash?!

Dammit, Barry.

Kairi HoHo

Prince of Joshi
Feb 23, 2015
New Castle, Delaware
It's not even that guys we know the Avengers will win, but we know Avengers are going to die. We will never see this team together again like this, and with all that how does this Movie end? What are the chances this ends, and we see the next big Villain like they did in the first Avengers film like someone Galactus. MY BRAIN IS HURTING!

• Wow
Reactions: The Shield

The Shield

Evil Owner
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$ton
It's not even that guys we know the Avengers will win, but we know Avengers are going to die. We will never see this team together again like this, and with all that how does this Movie end? What are the chances this ends, and we see the next big Villain like they did in the first Avengers film like someone Galactus. MY BRAIN IS HURTING!
I think we all they're still be a trail of bodies when this is done. The Fox deal is officially done so I would totally mark out for Galactus.

That would mean that Marvel is ready to reboot Fantastic 4. I'm not sure if enough time as has passed, but they did it with Spider-Man.

Chris

It's me, it's me
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
I've had this idea that the next big villain could be Doom and they could easily tease him without actually showing him by having a scene showing that Sokovia has elected a new leader and changed its name to Latveria. Its already a fake country anyway and probably has a lot of hatred towards powered people after Age of Ultron so it'd all fit well. Leaves a past with Reed Richards and such still open to explore as well if they go that route later on.

I still think its gonna be awhile before any of the fox properties get made into movies bc they haven't done any casting or anything yet

Keith

Aug 6, 2010
Don't have much invested in The Avengers but the first movie was great and I enjoyed bits of the last movie. With that cast list and this being the big finale it will be worth checking out.