Avengers: Age Of Ultron (2015)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jake Awesome

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Got upgraded to the VIP theatre, this has already given the movie an extra point for me.

View attachment 495

I should also give myself some points for rocking out the red Adidas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those red Adidas are pimpin for sure

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I did like Hawkeye's development. That was a huge plus for me. It showed he really had the most to lose out of the whole team

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Well, it wasn't perfect of course, but I'm struggling to think of anything I really disliked about the movie. More often than not, something glaring sticks out to me immediately, be it the horrible fight sequences from Man of Steel or the continuity errors of The Dark Knight Rises. Outside of some hilariously impossible scenarios, there was nothing overwhelmingly poor to be had here. I really appreciate that Whedon didn't attempt to top the original, since to be fair, that movie will always stand out for being the first time these characters all got together on the big screen.

This one did just enough to distance itself from that, had a top notch villain, the human element that I love and a ton of lol humour. That may actually be my favourite part, as I've long since grown tired of the super serious comic book movie. I'll need to see it again before I rank it, but I'd say it was a solid 8.5/10 (I believe I rated the original a 9) and can realistically say that I only enjoyed the first one and Winter Soldier more. Good stuff all around.

Jake Awesome

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
So happy you said that

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Am i wrong in thinking that Iron will not be back until the next Avegeners movie? I know what the next Avengers is about but with Stark saying it was time to retire i kind of get the feeling he will be shelved until the next one. Maybe i am wrong.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Am i wrong in thinking that Iron will not be back until the next Avegeners movie? I know what the next Avengers is about but with Stark saying it was time to retire i kind of get the feeling he will be shelved until the next one. Maybe i am wrong.

He's coming back in captain America civil war which is dropping on May 6 2016

Postman Dave

Reaction score
watched it again, definitely enjoyed it more on a second watch. I dunno, maybe it was the seeing it at a normal time of day, but the whole thing seemed a lot more evenly paced this time, enabling me to actually relax and enjoy it more.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I'm going to see it in IMAX 3D tomorrow for as immersive an experience as I can get. We'll see if that kicks it up a notch. Not surprised you enjoyed it more than the midnight screening, I've never been a fan of those as they always seem to throw me a bit off.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I'm going to see it in IMAX 3D tomorrow for as immersive an experience as I can get. We'll see if that kicks it up a notch. Not surprised you enjoyed it more than the midnight screening, I've never been a fan of those as they always seem to throw me a bit off.

It was my first one, and whilst definitely an experience, I doubt I'll be doing it again any time soon.

The differences between the two are all the more staggering now I think about it. The midnight one seemed to have the local college's media studies students all dumped in one room, this one was no more than 4 people in the room. Far more peaceful.

Jake Awesome

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I enjoy it so much more if I'm in a room with few people. I'm going again in a more empty time of day and not doing the iMax 3D this time as I do love the 3d it also makes it harder for me to immerse myself in the story