1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

Avengers: Age Of Ultron (2015)

Discussion in 'Coming Attractions' started by The Linebacker, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Anaconda Vice

Anaconda Vice Well-Known Member

stanhansen
    brusierbrody
    rickrude
    randysavage
    There may be another one coming from me tomorrow, you know how I love to rip apart the comic book movies. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. JakeYourBooty

JakeYourBooty Hey Yo

scotthall
    kevinnash
    hhh
    shawnmichaels
    shaneomac
    nwo
    I'm gonna see it to so I'm sure we'll have rivaling opinions

3. Anaconda Vice

stanhansen
    brusierbrody
    rickrude
    randysavage
    Tbh, since Iron Man 3, I've learned to keep my expectations low so as to avoid being disappointed. It's helped me enjoy these movies more so I can't imagine hating on it too much.

However, if I do, you'll be the first to hear about it. :lol:

4. JakeYourBooty

JakeYourBooty Hey Yo

scotthall
    kevinnash
    hhh
    shawnmichaels
    shaneomac
    nwo
    I hope not I hate it when we fight

5. JakeYourBooty

JakeYourBooty Hey Yo

scotthall
    kevinnash
    hhh
    shawnmichaels
    shaneomac
    nwo
    Change of plans I'm in the theatre right now

6. Kairi HoHo

Kairi HoHo Prince of Joshi

Enjoy the hell outta the movie Booty.

7. Wang Chung

Wang Chung Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

hulkhogan
    ajstyles2
    nwo
    Yes Booty. Tell us what you think.

8. JakeYourBooty

JakeYourBooty Hey Yo

scotthall
    kevinnash
    hhh
    shawnmichaels
    shaneomac
    nwo
    Sabs is once again crazy it was phenomenal

9. Sabretooth

Sabretooth Well-Known Member

Hey I did say the last fight was epic. Look it wasn't a bad movie but not as good as other marvel movies because I have high expectations for them since I love most of them.

10. The Linebacker

The Linebacker [Blank Space]

Oh good, people are starting to catch up now.

Not as good as the first, but that was to be expected. Wheldon does as good a job as humanly possible to balance developing these guys as characters into such a short space of time, with giving fans the action they were expecting. I can see why he wouldn't want to do the next two, because the balancing act required is going to be insane.

11. JakeYourBooty

JakeYourBooty Hey Yo

scotthall
    kevinnash
    hhh
    shawnmichaels
    shaneomac
    nwo
    I'm gonna watch it again before I say it was better or worse then the first.
    really wish they hadn't killed off Quicksilver already, seems like a waste to introduce a new hero and kill him off in the same movie. Really loved the development of Hawkeye even if it's not close to the comic but since Mockingbird is on Agents of SHIELD and going in a different direction I guess they couldn't use her. I actually like the Widow/Banner stuff even if it came out of nowhere, hope we get more Ruffalo though. Vision was perfection just done amazingly and Spader was just fantastic as Ultron. Olsen is super hot as Scarlett Witch and a badass. So glad they used War Machine in this one bugged me they didn't in the first one also great to see Falcon as well. Fuck this movie was great.

12. Sabretooth

Sabretooth Well-Known Member

the Widow/Banner stuff I thought was dumb because of how random it was. It needed to be developed more over a few movies instead of such little screen time

13. Anaconda Vice

stanhansen
    brusierbrody
    rickrude
    randysavage
    Got upgraded to the VIP theatre, this has already given the movie an extra point for me.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430754256.206460.jpg

I should also give myself some points for rocking out the red Adidas!

14. The Linebacker

The Linebacker [Blank Space]

I also loved Hawkeye getting a lot more time this movie. Rightfully so, as he hasn't had a lot of time to develop as a character outside of the main Avengers movies. I didn't mind losing Quicksilver, it's better to have some actual stakes in these big battles, & the whole scene is packed enough as it is. Widow/Banner was a bit random, but yeah I liked the move in that direction, really fleshes out both of their characters. And yeah, glad they expanded and gave some other characters from the universe some screen time.

I'm just glad we had someone like Wheldon helming this, as I know he would have been responsible for a lot of this.

15. JakeYourBooty

JakeYourBooty Hey Yo

scotthall
    kevinnash
    hhh
    shawnmichaels
    shaneomac
    nwo
    Yeah Whedon is a tremendous director who's grown so much as years have passed