Avengers: Age Of Ultron (2015)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Yep, it's second. The rest of the top 10 is...

3. The Sound of Music
4. E.T.
5. Titanic (way to go Cameron!!)
6. The Ten Commandments
7. Jaws
8. Dr. Zhivago
9. The Exorcist
10. Snow White

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are these world wide or just us? Because I would think even world wide with inflation they would still cripple Avatar

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Furious 7 seems to be in great company then with that top ten, I've seen all those movies except Dr. Zhivago?

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Are these world wide or just us? Because I would think even world wide with inflation they would still cripple Avatar

Those are just US numbers. Gone with the Wind actually did over 200 million in the rest of the world so that would definitely help it kill Avatar dead. Star Wars and its 314 million would as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Oh that's right it was released in the uk today

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Avengers: Age of Ultron debuted in 44 international markets and earned a stunning $201.2 million. In nearly all of those markets, it opened above The Avengers and Iron Man 3.

A week ahead of its U.S. release, Avengers: Age of Ultron opened to $201.2 million overseas. According to Disney, it was up 44 percent on the first Avengers movie, and up 24 percent on Iron Man 3 (in local currency, not in dollars).

Its top market was South Korea, where its $28.2 million debut ranked second all-time. A large portion of the movie is set in South Korea, and a handful of the Avengers swung through last week as part of their worldwide promotional tour. It was also huge in the U.K., where it scored the biggest superhero debut ever ($27.3 million).

It also opened to $16.2 million in Russia, which is neck-and-neck with Furious 7 for the top opening ever. It was second all-time in Brazil ($13.1 million) and third all-time in Australia ($13.1 million). Other top markets included France ($12.4 million) and Germany ($9.3 million).

There are a handful of other major territories on the way, including Spain and Mexico next weekend. China, which is sure to be the movie's biggest market, doesn't open until May 12th. The first Avengers earned over $86 million, which was a massive result three years ago. With the way that market has changed in the years since, it's hard to imagine Age of Ultron making anything less than $200 million.

Box Office Mojo

Interestingly, still not the biggest UK open this year, just behind Fifty Shades Of Grey & Furious 7. However, biggest comic book open in UK history & huge numbers internationally mean good news for Marvel.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I'm gonna see it today. I'll give my thoughts when I get back

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Going to see it tomorrow but it pulled in just over $187 million this weekend, good enough for second place all-time in terms of openings, only behind, yep, The Avengers, which did $207 million back in 2012.

Also, it's almost at $627 million worldwide and hasn't even opened in China yet. Good grief.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Crazy numbers heading to the theater now to see it.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Well i just watched it. It was great but i also saw it setting up some things for the next couple of Avengers films.

I wont spoil things until i know you guys have seen it.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I just saw it and I was underwhelmed tbh. It felt very slow and only picked up in the last 40 minutes. Not one of Marvel's strongest movies IMO.

The last battle was epic though so that helped

Jake Awesome

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I just saw it and I was underwhelmed tbh. It felt very slow and only picked up in the last 40 minutes. Not one of Marvel's strongest movies IMO.

The last battle was epic though so that helped

You are literally the first person I know to have given it a negative review...