Ask PeepShow a question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Bump.

Who do you think will be WWE Champion, World Champion, US Champion and IC Champion in WWE come Mania 25?

That is really too difficult to tell as of this point, but I'll just go with my guy instinct on all of these.

WWE Champion - Triple H (Heel)

World Heavyweight Champion - Undertaker (Face)

US Champion - Cody Rhodes (Face)

IC Champion - Paul Burchill (Heel)

C4

- Why did you change your name to sheepshow for about 2 minutes?

- If you would describe me with one word from this list, what would it be? (blueberry, asshole, moron, good, cool, fantastic, awesome)

- Do you really plan on marrying Hayley, or is it just a teenage crush?

Evil Austin

- If you could have one TNA person as the TNA champion that hasn't been champion yet who would you push up there and why ?

- Do you think that Judas Mesias will ever come back to TNA ?

- (please post in my question thread here lol)

PeepShow

- Why did you change your name to sheepshow for about 2 minutes?

- If you would describe me with one word from this list, what would it be? (blueberry, asshole, moron, good, cool, fantastic, awesome)

- Do you really plan on marrying Hayley, or is it just a teenage crush?

1. You can thank Monkeystyle for that

2. You my friend are a moronic Blue asshole, yet can be a good cool fantastic dude at the same time. You just lack the AWESOMENESS. :eek:

3. I never said I planned on marrying her.

- If you could have one TNA person as the TNA champion that hasn't been champion yet who would you push up there and why ?

- Do you think that Judas Mesias will ever come back to TNA ?

- (please post in my question thread here lol)

1. Kaz, most definitely. I've been saying this for such a long time. The guy has the potential to be one of the biggest stars in wrestling today. He just needs a solid character and get on the stick more. He's got the wrestling skills down, he just needs to add the full package. One of my favorites, and I hope he wins it someday.

2. No, there is really no point in it.

3. http://impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19744

Hometown Kid

If you're not planning on marrying Hayley...can I marry her!?

C4

- How do I gain the Awesomeness? :(

- What do you like most about TNA Wrestling?

- Are you still a WWE fan or are you one of those "Only-TNA" guys.

- I recently visited their official website and found this "U-TNA" thing, what are your personal opinions on this campaign started by TNA? Will it gain them new audience or what?

Evil Austin

- Who deserves to take the Knockout title off of Kong (maybe she would retain after the whoever wins the battle royal at sacrifice) but saying she lost who deserve to beat her ? Why ?

- If Cage ever came for some reason back to the wwe like he was before 2005, would he be in the main event ? Or just be anywhere ? How do you think the wwe would use him.

- Who do you think will team up with Kong at Sacrifice in the wild tourny ?

- Who do you think should take the X Division title off of Williams seeing as he is slightly injured ... Who...

PeepShow

What show is better WWE or TNA and why?

Well, what show in the WWE are you referring to? I've said this now about 5 times this past week, and I'll say it again

RAW>ECW>iMPACT>SD

And you can alternate ECW and iMPACT on alternating shows, because sometimes, one is better than the other.

If you're not planning on marrying Hayley...can I marry her!?

If you can get to her first. But hey, you might want to watch out for this kid.

[yt]fgXVyQgGFP0[/yt]

- How do I gain the Awesomeness? :(

- What do you like most about TNA Wrestling?

- Are you still a WWE fan or are you one of those "Only-TNA" guys.

- I recently visited their official website and found this "U-TNA" thing, what are your personal opinions on this campaign started by TNA? Will it gain them new audience or what?

1. You can't.

2. Definitely the wrestling. That is by far and away the high point for TNA. If they can go out there and stop worrying about the gimmicks and such, and just worry about TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION, the it will make for a much more enjoyable product for me anyways.

3. No, I am still and WWE fan and always have been. I just got to the point last summer where they really, REALLY started to do things that I couldn't even watch. They have picked it up a lot though in the past year and it's much more enjoyable. I mean everything from the angles, to the wrestling is better than it was at this point last year.

4. TNA-U is just trying to get college kids to go and spread the word. And considering it's only on YT, it's just not going to happen. The internet isnt going to get you anywhere for the casual fans.

- Who deserves to take the Knockout title off of Kong (maybe she would retain after the whoever wins the battle royal at sacrifice) but saying she lost who deserve to beat her ? Why ?

- If Cage ever came for some reason back to the wwe like he was before 2005, would he be in the main event ? Or just be anywhere ? How do you think the wwe would use him.

- Who do you think will team up with Kong at Sacrifice in the wild tourny ?

- Who do you think should take the X Division title off of Williams seeing as he is slightly injured ... Who...

1. Who deserves to? Nobody. Who would I like? Either Saeed (Melissa), or maybe Rhaka Khan? I haven't seen her wrestle any, but I think it'd be interesting to see the 2 go at it.

2. It's really hard to tell. I think the WWE would want to incorporate him into a storyline with Edge obviously. Maybe draw out Edge to say that Christian himself knew he was bad and that his time in the company was up, so he decided to leave. Have them feud maybe over that? IDK, for the most part, I think you'd see him in the Main Event.

3. I like to see Matt Morgan be her parter out of the 7. It'd be cool to see the 2 most 'dominating' figures teaming together imo. I actually wouldn't mind seeing them win that either :/

4. Kaz. It looks as if his run with Eric Young is done for the time being, so putting storylines aside, I'd like to see him take the belt. No in storyline perspective, I wouldn't mind him feuding with EY over the fact that what he did, just as long as the didn't drag it out for 6 months :/ If Kaz couldn't win it, then just give it back to Lethal for the time being.

Hometown Kid

All my hopes & dreams crushed...by a 4 year old...this is the 2nd fuckin' time this has happened to me! OK new question in the event that Hayley marries someone before me...how hard do I have to kick his ass before he can't move?...leaving Hayley for me...

PeepShow

All my hopes & dreams crushed...by a 4 year old...this is the 2nd fuckin' time this has happened to me! OK new question in the event that Hayley marries someone before me...how hard do I have to kick his ass before he can't move?...leaving Hayley for me...

Are you referring to the 4 yr old?

If not, IDK, it would depend on how old the guy she marries obviously.

SudoFan

Reaction score
alright

Describe your perfect type of woman, and go into extreme detail on how here boobs, i.e. the size, color of nipple, size of nipple, texture

PeepShow

alright

Describe your perfect type of woman, and go into extreme detail on how here boobs, i.e. the size, color of nipple, size of nipple, texture

Hayley Williams.

ROFL, Color of Nipple. Nah...