Ask PeepShow a question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

What's your favorite tv show?

Well, if you mean series, I would prolly say The Office. If you just mean general TV, either iMPACT, or any Notre Dame or Dallas Cowboys football game

Travis40

What do you think about this line from Candice Michelle's theme song...."Anal Loving Never Hurt Nobody"...do you think that's a good thing? And is it right?....has it ever hurt you?

PeepShow

What do you think about this line from Candice Michelle's theme song...."Anal Loving Never Hurt Nobody"...do you think that's a good thing? And is it right?....has it ever hurt you?

Sadly, I dont personally know. You seem to like to know. Has it hurt you?

PeepShow

if you're sick, leave.

you idiot, this is the STREET FIGHT. all questions should be related to wrestling or else...

and he says that he doesn't spam..omg.

this should be moved to HIAT.

WTF are you doing. It looks like you are spamming as well. Either ask a question yourself, or GTFO :D

the dark knight

WTF are you doing. It looks like you are spamming as well. Either ask a question yourself, or GTFO :D

I was warning Fanne about what he's doing. he might get an infraction if he kept doing what he does >_>

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
--Ok Peep who do you think could put on the better match? Y2J vs Edge or Y2J vs Christian?

--Assuming TNA could aquire ANY 2 wrestlers from WWE who do you think would be the most beneficial to them? And vise versa what TNA star do you think could really benefit the WWE?
Who would you put them in angles with to create the best effect?

PeepShow

Jasmine

--Ok Peep who do you think could put on the better match? Y2J vs Edge or Y2J vs Christian?

Well, The Christian/Y2J match at WM 20 was prolly the second best match on there, and thats not being biased at all. It was a really good match. It wasnt just b/c of the match itself that made it good, but it was also a combination of the rivalry that led up to it. I loved the Trish angle that was involved, but even with all that, I think if Edge/Y2J had a match and Edge took the place in that rivalry, it would have made it better TBH. I just think at that point in time, Christian wasnt as good on the mic as he is right now. Now if that rivalry took place now, I would say Cage/Y2J, so its really hard to say which one I would choose, but overall, prolly Edge/Y2J.

--Assuming TNA could aquire ANY 2 wrestlers from WWE who do you think would be the most beneficial to them? And vise versa what TNA star do you think could really benefit the WWE?

Hmmmmm :g: For TNA, I would prolly say obviously if you are talking about benifecial, prolly Triple H and John Cena just b/c 80 % of the WWE fans like those 2 wrestlers. It would atract quite a bit of attention. Now for me, I would personally like to see Kennedy and RVD come to TNA. Thats just my take anyway.

As for WWE taking TNA's talent, I think that the 2 most beneficial for them would have to be Cage and Joe. Every one wants Joe to go to either ROH or WWE, so just let him. Many fans will like him to go there, so why not? As for Cage, I think the WWE now maybe, just MAYBE has finally seen what Cage can be. I think that they might, MIGHT use him correctly.

Who would you put them in angles with to create the best effect?

Im honestly too lazy to even think of the possiblities on this one. THink of something less complex.....lol

Sarah:p

What is your opinion on John Cena?

Well, pretty much like 75-80% of this forum. I really dont care for him at all. His gimmick is wayyyyyyy to damn stale and hes held the title for over a damn yr now. Its just enough of seeing his ass out there. I mean hell, if Christian was champ for that long, Id prolly even get sick of it by now. But TNA isnt that.......well, Im not getting into that right now ;) Anyway, I just think its time for a change in scenery.

The Mac

Reaction score
Bump.

Who do you think will be WWE Champion, World Champion, US Champion and IC Champion in WWE come Mania 25?