Ask PeepShow a question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Who is your favorite Canadian wrestler and why?

Well if your talking about wrestlers that are from Canada, I think you should know this, Christian Cage. But there are others I like as well. I like Edge, and Jericho also. Benoit was good too. :) You cant leave Bret and Owen out of this discussion, but they arent my favorites. But ya, my favorite wrestler from Canada would have to be Christian AKA William Jason Reso. :D

MikeRaw

Mike Raws five questions of doom:
When did you get into wrestling?
What do you think about Mr.Kennedy,is he wwe champ material?
Is Christian overrated?
Would you truly like to see John cena erased from the main event forever?
And finally........
If it meant a reunion of E&C would you want Edge to go to TNA?

PeepShow

When did you get into wrestling?

I first started watching wrestling in about 1996, right after the nWo was made. I didnt really know who Nash and Hall were at the time, b/c I was very new, but I liked how they presented it, and from then on, I was hooked......

What do you think about Mr.Kennedy,is he wwe champ material?

I think Kennedy is defenetly WWE Championship material. He is pretty good in the ring, his mic skills are right up there at the top, if not the best. And he also has charisma. I just think he has the whole package, and hopefully some day soon, he can win the title.

Is Christian overrated?

I dont really see how he is overrated, but some people say that. I would love to hear reasons, but I really dont see how you can. Hes great on the mic, does well in the ring, and has loads of Charisma. Period.

Would you truly like to see John cena erased from the main event forever?

If he is never repacked and doesnt ever have a different gimmick, then yes, I would love to never see him in the ME again. Now if he changes a bit, and addes a few more moves, then maybe it wouldnt be so back. I think we are just burnt out b/c hes held the title for so long......

And finally........

If it meant a reunion of E&C would you want Edge to go to TNA?

Hell Yes! I would love to have Edge come to TNA. He would be amazing. I dont even have words right now to describe how totally awesome that would be. Damn, you got me all excited. Damn you......lol

MikeRaw

Mike Raw 5 questions of doom version 2:
Now ladies and gentleman we will move away from wresting and shift to Peepshows life
-What are your 5 favorite bands or musicians
-What are your favorite sports
-WCW or WWE
-Who would you most like to meet
-Why did you choose the name peepshow

PeepShow

What are your 5 favorite bands or musicians

I really dont listen to music that much to be honest with you. As a matter of fact, I really dont have 1 favorite at all. I just listen to whatever is good on the radio.

What are your favorite sports

My favorite sports to play would have to be Baseball and golf. I love to watch Football and baseball. Watching golf has to be one of the most boring this possible. LOL

WCW or WWE

Well, do you mean WWE or WWF? Ifs its WWE, then I would no doubt take WCW in a heartbeat. If its WWF, then I would take WWF. Its all just a matter of what I like, I would watch. And right now, WWE just sucks, so I watch TNA.

Who would you most like to meet

Of anyone in the world, prolly either Michael Jordan, or Stone Cold. Christian and Edge would be right up there as well. :)

Why did you choose the name peepshow

Hmmmmm, I wonder. :g: Mainly b/c it was the first thing that poped into my mind that was related to Christian, lol. I didnt want to you anything captain charismish b/c he wasnt called that anymore......

MikeRaw

Mike Raws 5 questions of doom
-Are you sick of my questions yet?
-Spear or unprettier?
-Would you like to see Eric Bischoff back in WWE
-How do you think Coachman i s handlin his position now?
-What are your thought on the recent short feuds and all...Cena/Lashley,Carlito/Sandman,Rhodes/Orton all appear to be over yet they couldve gone longer and ended abruptly...What do you think of that?

PeepShow

-Are you sick of my questions yet?

Nope, Thats why I made this thread. I could answer these all day. :)

-Spear or unprettier?

Im gunna go with the Unprettier. I just like how he turns the opponent face first and smashes the face down into the mat. Really good finisher.......

-Would you like to see Eric Bischoff back in WWE?

I think he could make the product more enjoyable, so to answer your question, yes. But I would much rather see him in TNA.

-How do you think Coachman is handlin his position now?

I really dont care about Coachmen. He doesnt hadle anything. He just does what the producers and Vince want him to do...lol Hes not the worst GM ive seen, but hes defenetly not the best.

-What are your thought on the recent short feuds and all...Cena/Lashley,Carlito/Sandman,Rhodes/Orton all appear to be over yet they couldve gone longer and ended abruptly...What do you think of that?

My thoughts on those? Well, Im not suprised, seeing as what WWE has turned into the past few months. I would have like dto seen them gone on longer i guess, but like I said, I really dont care.....:)

MikeRaw

MikeRaws 5 questions of doon:
-Do you think Edge is still entitld to be called rated r?
-Do you think Christian would be a main eventer if he was still in wwe
-What has made you be anti-wwe as of late
-Am I the best question asker youve had in this thread?lol
-Did you prefer cena with his rapper gimmick or how he is now?

PeepShow

-Do you think Edge is still entitld to be called rated r?

Hmmm, prolly not. He doesnt do the same kinda stuff he did a yr ago. Its just not the same, so I would say no.

-Do you think Christian would be a main eventer if he was still in wwe

Thats hard to predict. I would certainly hope so. Thats all I can really say to that.

-What has made you be anti-wwe as of late

THe bad booking, horrible match quality, and the champions, except Edge, havent been credible at all. Not to mention the McMahon storyline. :disgust1:

-Am I the best question asker youve had in this thread?lol

Didnt I say no stupid questions........

-Did you prefer cena with his rapper gimmick or how he is now?

I prefer not to see him at all. :)

But to answer your question, prolly his rapper gimmick. He was just all around better as a heel, but that may be just my opinon

PeepShow

No more takers? :(

I know Mike prolly has his 5 Q's of Doom!!! Cmon peeps!!!

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
Ok Peep do you think that for some reason, in the future if Edge and Christian were to get back together in a tag team, could they duplicate the success they once had, or have they each grown too much as singles competitors to be able to go back to tag team wrestling?

PeepShow

Ok Peep do you think that for some reason, in the future if Edge and Christian were to get back together in a tag team, could they duplicate the success they once had, or have they each grown too much as singles competitors to be able to go back to tag team wrestling?

I think that no doubt they could still have great success in the tag division and prolly do just as well, if not better than they did before. I mean, just look at the time each has now spent as individuals and the success they have each had. I think with that being said, they are still 2 of the more comedical if not the 2 best on the mic and still get it done in the ring with the best of 'em. There is no doubt in my mind they could do it again

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Can I have a autograph and also

Who do you think will be the WWE Champ

World Champ

and TNA Champ this time next year.

PeepShow

Can I have a autograph and also

Sure, send a pic

Who do you think will be the WWE Champ, World Champ, and TNA Champ this time next year.

I would say the WWE Championship, barring injury will be back around Cena by this time next year. I think Orton or Trips will win it sometime, but for a short period of time. Maybe at the Rumble and then Cena wins it back at WM.

As for the WHC, I would prolly see Taker with the belt. I think that at WM, Edge and Taker will be fueding with Taker beating Edge and then he will have that long title run he was promised.

TNA Champ? Hmmmmmm :g: Thats really pretty hard to predict. I guess it all depends on what new guys they aquire. If they so happen to aquire Jericho, which I very highly doubt, I could see him as a possiblity. Ive heard Cage will get another title reign, so maybe him as well. Its hard to really tell.