Artists or Bands you wished never became anything.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Austin Bates

Reaction score
So there isn't one band, one artist that you just scratched your head and went how the hell did he/she get here.

Well, that's a different question. More so for songs like Gingham Style, I wondered why people liked it, but I just don't put too much thought into it.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
I kind of wish the whole Boy band movement didn't happen (or as least as big as it was). I mean, this was my high school days, and music kind of sucked back then. Hell, even Metallica produced their worst shit then.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I kind of wish the whole Boy band movement didn't happen (or as least as big as it was). I mean, this was my high school days, and music kind of sucked back then. Hell, even Metallica produced their worst shit then.
Again it can be traced back to New Kids On The Block.

Drew

Reaction score

Music still sucks imo.

Even my favorite music, Country, has become a watered down pop Infused type of Country(Bro Country they call it).

Music of the 80s and early 90s was so much better. Rap has sucked since it became Hip Hop(thanks Puff Daddy), Rock went down the drain after the mid 90s.

Even a lot of Pop music is horrible.

As for me it's Lady Gaga and all the wannabes like her. Some girl now dresses like her and won't show her face. Then you got people like Iggy Azale(Sp?) in the same boat of stupidly dressed and horrible music.

Sorry for the rant. This topic brought up bad memories. Ugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drew

Reaction score
Again it can be traced back to New Kids On The Block.

WTF?!? boy bands go back to the beginning of popular music. The 60s were littered with Boy Banda. Hell the Beach Bous and Beatles were "Boy Bands", they just get more credit for shaping music.

And there was New Edition and other before NKOTB came around.

Just like all the Teeny Booper girl singers. There were tons of them in the 80s(Tiffany and Debbie Gibson) then a lull, just like with Boy Bands, and then Britney and Christina and Jessica Simpson came along.

And of course that led to all the Nickelodeon and Disney TV stars becoming singers and stuff.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
WTF?!? boy bands go back to the beginning of popular music. The 60s were littered with Boy Banda. Hell the Beach Bous and Beatles were "Boy Bands", they just get more credit for shaping music.

And there was New Edition and other before NKOTB came around.

Just like all the Teeny Booper girl singers. There were tons of them in the 80s(Tiffany and Debbie Gibson) then a lull, just like with Boy Bands, and then Britney and Christina and Jessica Simpson came along.

And of course that led to all the Nickelodeon and Disney TV stars becoming singers and stuff.

I completely agree with what you said but for me it starts with NKOTB I completely forgot about New Edition.

Yeah Beach Boys and The Beatles were not as bad as they were. I get what you are saying though

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Music still sucks imo.

Even my favorite music, Country, has become a watered down pop Infused type of Country(Bro Country they call it).

Music of the 80s and early 90s was so much better. Rap has sucked since it became Hip Hop(thanks Puff Daddy), Rock went down the drain after the mid 90s.

Even a lot of Pop music is horrible.

As for me it's Lady Gaga and all the wannabes like her. Some girl now dresses like her and won't show her face. Then you got people like Iggy Azale(Sp?) in the same boat of stupidly dressed and horrible music.

Sorry for the rant. This topic brought up bad memories. Ugh.

It all really depends on what you like the sound of rather than how good or whatever it is. Something that you might think sucks, someone else might think it sounds awesome. It's all a matter of preference. Personally, I think music is always great, you just have to listen to whatever it is that you like.

Austin Bates

Reaction score
It all really depends on what you like the sound of rather than how good or whatever it is. Something that you might think sucks, someone else might think it sounds awesome. It's all a matter of preference. Personally, I think music is always great, you just have to listen to whatever it is that you like.

I agree. You're going to like what you're going to like and that's all that there is to it.