Arrowverse Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Does anybody watch any of the Arrowverse shows? I'm almost caught up with Arrow and the Flash for this season but I haven't started Legends of Tomorrow yet. I'm a huge fan of both shows so I'm definitely looking forward to it. Also can't wait for the Supergirl/Flash crossover.

Hired_Merc

Reaction score
Tried to watch Arrow, got through half of first season and thought it was pretty bad. Didn't like the dialogue, pacing, overall writing of the show and the characters were bland to me. Might have improved, but I can't bring myself to re-watch it. Tried to re-watch first season and had to stop around same point as before. Never tried watching Flash or Supergirl, didn't see much point if I didn't enjoy Arrow.

Only live action super hero shows I've enjoyed are Blade (Not sure why, soft spot for Blade I guess), Jessica Jones and Daredevil.

Krisis

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
rtruth
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Haven't seen Supergirl either, But I am caught up with the Flash and Legends. I kinda lost interest in Arrow at the beginning of this season. I also enjoyed Constantine.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Flash is my favorite show in the Berlanti-verse. First comic show to say "fuck being in a real world" here's a psychic gorilla who can talk and a street shark.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Tried to watch Arrow, got through half of first season and thought it was pretty bad. Didn't like the dialogue, pacing, overall writing of the show and the characters were bland to me. Might have improved, but I can't bring myself to re-watch it. Tried to re-watch first season and had to stop around same point as before. Never tried watching Flash or Supergirl, didn't see much point if I didn't enjoy Arrow.

Only live action super hero shows I've enjoyed are Blade (Not sure why, soft spot for Blade I guess), Jessica Jones and Daredevil.
I agree season 1 was really bland but after you get through that the show improves greatly, season 2 is actually such an improvement I don't think any other season can top it. Manu Bennett as Slade Wilson/Deathstroke is such an incredible casting.

Hired_Merc

Reaction score
I agree season 1 was really bland but after you get through that the show improves greatly, season 2 is actually such an improvement I don't think any other season can top it. Manu Bennett as Slade Wilson/Deathstroke is such an incredible casting.

I was excited for Bennett to be Deathstroke, that's the main reason I wanted to watch it. Just couldn't get through season 1. Maybe one day I'll try it again. Trying get through Agents of Shield again, struggling.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I was excited for Bennett to be Deathstroke, that's the main reason I wanted to watch it. Just couldn't get through season 1. Maybe one day I'll try it again. Trying get through Agents of Shield again, struggling.
Yeah I really liked season 1 of AOS but season 2 just really bored me.