Are the days of the Hip-Hop feuds gone?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I was just thinking about this the other day, what has happened to real rap beef?

I can't remember the last time their was real beef between two rappers. Feuds are excellent, what happened to feuds like Jay-Z/Nas or 50 Cent/Ja Rule? The diss songs that come out of these feuds are usually fantastic, Ether by Nas being the greatest rap diss of all time imo.

Nowadays a lot of beef seems to be created just to sell records. Kendrick tried on control but nobody really responded to it, Diddy laughed it off and other rappers just talked about it in interviews.

What do you think?

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Maybe they realized that they're coming across as immature morons and decided to act like adults for a change?

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Maybe they realized that they're coming across as immature morons and decided to act like adults for a change?
It all makes for great entertainment my friend.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
It all makes for great entertainment my friend.
Maybe, but I find music without "feuds" just as if not more entertaining. It's not like Elvis Presley or The Beatles needed a feud to sell more records than these people ever will.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Maybe, but I find music without "feuds" just as if not more entertaining. It's not like Elvis Presley or The Beatles needed a feud to sell more records than these people ever will.
Nas and Jay-Z didn't need the feud to sell more records either, they did it out of genuine dislike for each other. That's what I want to see more of nowadays, none of these fake feuds to sell more records.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Nas and Jay-Z didn't need the feud to sell more records either, they did it out of genuine dislike for each other. That's what I want to see more of nowadays, none of these fake feuds to sell more records.
Well seeing as I generally dislike almost all of these guys, maybe I should become a rapper and diss them all? Would you buy my single on iTunes?

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Well seeing as I generally dislike almost all of these guys, maybe I should become a rapper and diss them all? Would you buy my single on iTunes?
If you grew a very big beard you might look like Action Bronson so yes.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
If you grew a very big beard you might look like Action Bronson so yes.
I'd rather look like Charles Bronson, or at least be as tough as him. Anyway, I called Drake yesterday and he's going to be appearing on my first release so now I know you'll be buying it!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Sorry the feuds in rap were stupid. Honestly o don't give a shit who you have a beef with, let alone if you have $20 in your pocket and if you only have drug money

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk