1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

Help Anyone have vintage 80s-90s wrestling magazines collecting dust ? I want to buy them!

Discussion in 'General Wrestling' started by MrMagazine, Jul 11, 2017.

1. MrMagazine

MrMagazine New Member

Jul 11, 2017
    I collect vintage wrestling magazines from the 1960s - early 1990s. Anything from PWI (Pro Wrestling Illustrated), The Wrestler, Inside Wrestling, Sports Review Wrestling, Wrestling Revue, All-Star Wrestling, Wrestling World, Main Event Wrestling, Wrestling Eye, Wrestling Scene, WWF magazine up to 1995....just about any magazine you have. I also collect old wrestling posters and vintage wrestling figures and accessories from the 1980s and early-mid 1990s.

Let me know if I can put some cash in your pockets for wrestling magazines and figures that may be collecting dust just laying around in your garage or attic.

Thanks,

Kevin Bandel
    "Mr Magazine"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2. Keith

Keith Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2010
    I have some. I will have a look at my collection and get back to you. Would you be interested in issues of Power Slam too?

3. The Wrestling Enthusiast

The Wrestling Enthusiast .....

Dec 3, 2010
    Male
    Hell's Club
  4. MrMagazine

MrMagazine New Member

Jul 11, 2017
    Syracuse, NY but I would pay the shipping costs for any magazine or wrestling figure lots or collections I would propose to purchase on top of what I offer to pay you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. MrMagazine

MrMagazine New Member

Jul 11, 2017
    Keith,
    I would be interested in powerslam too. I prefer to buy entire lots or collections. I pay the shipping costs too but I am in Syracuse, NY in case you are outside the USA. I just sent you a PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Keith

Keith Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2010
    Hey, didn't get your PM. But I will PM you later with a list. Not sure I can offer you a collection but will see what we can work out.

7. MrMagazine

MrMagazine New Member

Jul 11, 2017
    Keith,
    Definitely PM me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro