1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

Anthem is Out of Money Claims Jarrett

Discussion in 'Impact Wrestling' started by Captain Charisma, Oct 25, 2017.

1. Captain Charisma

Captain Charisma GLORIOUS

bobbyroode2
    kurtangle2
    christian2
    ajstyles2
    austinaries2
    hhh
    http://wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/1025/633443/jeff-jarrett-says-anthem-is-out-of-money/

2. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

I don't doubt it. Impact must be hemorrhaging.

That said, they do have outside projects that may be making $$$.

3. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    We suppose to believe anything a drunk says?

4. Cwalker

Cwalker That's What I Do!

randyorton
    romanreigns
    robertroode
    antoniocesaro
    ajstyles
    jaylethal
    Yeah I'm not buying it

5. Blazeta

Blazeta Super Saiyan Swagger

ajstyles2
    dolphziggler3
    danielbryan2
    wolfpac
    How many times have we heard this whole "out of money" or "They are going to die" Soon type of news?

6. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

I don't think anyone thinks they're dying, but I do feel they're worse off now than when those rumors started ages ago.

7. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Jarrett just wants them to invest in gold

Cwalker likes this.
  8. Cwalker

randyorton
    romanreigns
    robertroode
    antoniocesaro
    ajstyles
    jaylethal
    What makes you think that?

9. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

Their problems are pretty apparent at this point. Look at the reason for this thread? Their numbers are a quarter of what they used to be. Dixie didn't sell the company for no reason.

10. Cwalker

randyorton
    romanreigns
    robertroode
    antoniocesaro
    ajstyles
    jaylethal
    Only reason I asked is cause we don't know the validity of this.

They can't be worse off than they were a couple years ago when Billy Corgan had to step in

11. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

When I said worse off I meant since like 2004 when people thought they'd go out of business every year.

I'd say they're probably in the same rut they've been in the last couple of years, but this year they've made some really bad decision that may make it worse for them next year. We'll have to see. Maybe Anthem will pull off this Canada thing.

12. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

When I said worse off I meant since like 2004 when people thought they'd go out of business every year.

I'd say they're probably in the same rut they've been in the last couple of years, but this year they've made some really bad decision that may make it worse for them next year. We'll have to see. Maybe Anthem will pull off this Canada thing.

13. Kairi HoHo

Kairi HoHo I want it all!

Yeah I don't believe that they are outta money, if that were the case they would of went under a long time ago. If Impact can keep the relationship with AAA, Crash and Noah they are always going to have money coming in. I mean you have talent going to their companies and that isn't for free so I'm sure TNA is getting money to showcase talents like Texano and Garza week to week.

14. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

Jarrett created those partnerships, so it'll be hard to say if they'll remain. Especially since some of them the contracts are specifically with Global Force Entertainment. I don't believe Anthem itself is out of money either since they own more than Impact and I believe they're doing OK.

15. Captain Charisma

Captain Charisma GLORIOUS

bobbyroode2
    kurtangle2
    christian2
    ajstyles2
    austinaries2
    hhh
    According to WoN, Karen Jarrett worked with WWE to send Jarrett to rehab and he checked into rehab on Wednesday.

Smarkslayer likes this.