American Reunion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Distributor: Universal Pictures
Release Date: 2012-04-06
Starring: Jason Biggs, Shannon Elizabeth, Alyson Hannigan, Chris Klein, Natasha Lyonne, Thomas Ian Nicholas, Tara Reid, Seann William Scott, Mena Suvari, Eddie Kaye Thomas, Jennifer Coolidge, Eugene Levy
Directed by: Jon Hurwitz, Hayden Schlossberg
Produced by: Chris Moore, Craig Perry, Chris Weitz, Warren Zide
Written by: Jon Hurwitz, Hayden Schlossberg

Plot Synopsis: In the comedy American Reunion, all the American Pie characters we met a little more than a decade ago return to East Great Falls for their high-school reunion. In one long-overdue weekend, they will discover what has changed, who hasn’t and that time and distance can’t break the bonds of friendship.

It was summer 1999 when four small-town Michigan boys began a quest to lose their virginity. In the years that have passed, Jim and Michelle married while Kevin and Vicky said goodbye. Oz and Heather grew apart, but Finch still longs for Stifler’s mom. Now these lifelong friends have come home as adults to reminisce about—and get inspired by—the hormonal teens who launched a comedy legend.

[YOUTUBE]NMT4o05kM5I[/YOUTUBE]

I can't say I was very excited about this at first. Now I am kind of anxious to see it. American Pie was one of those movies that came along and made me laugh like not many films did. Were they the best comedy movies ever? No, not by a long shot but for some reason I really liked them. After seeing the trailer, it has made me want to really watch this movie.

Castiel

Reaction score
The original was on TV when I got home tonight, I'm totally pumped to see the gang back together again! This should be awesome! Best part of that trailer had to be Stiffler talking to the high school girls, I wonder if he'll find out he can't actually get with high school chicks anymore and his character will have a life changing moment where he grows up..? I hope not. Lol

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
I am looking forward to this movie a lot...after Am. Wedding they went completely downhill with the bullshit Naked Mile and Band Camp films...bringing it back to the important first cast members is the best way to go.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I liked the other American Pie movies. They were a mindless raunchy comedy that was a bit of a throwback to the 80's in the style of Porky's. Not as good as those but still watchable.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
another trailer.

[video=youtube;wgt2ewwEy3M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgt2ewwEy3M&feature=related[/video]

It seems they might be going back to some old jokes, but still funny.

Can't wait to see this now. Still wander what will happen to Stiffler next

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
That was hilarious. The whole sock part makes me want to see it more now. And to see Alyson's O face.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
If I understood the conversations in the first trailer did Jim's parents get divorced or did she pass?

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
I like all the American Pies, the first two stand otu to me as being the best by far. I'm anxious for this, hopefully it lives up to my expectation.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I can not wait until this comes out :laugh: you can just tell it's gonna be a pretty good movie and I'm sure it will live up to the first 3. This is a movie worth paying for and I might just have to go see it once it comes out.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
If I understood the conversations in the first trailer did Jim's parents get divorced or did she pass?

I'm thinking she dies. Jim's Dad was still wearing his wedding ring. Most widows and widowers do. Of course that is just a guess, I don't see them divorcing.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I'm thinking she dies. Jim's Dad was still wearing his wedding ring. Most widows and widowers do. Of course that is just a guess, I don't see them divorcing.

I am hoping for the death angle also as I think it would make it harder for Jims dad to go out on the prowl again.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Yeah I believe she passed. And I am very stoked to see this movie. More funny American Pie Hi-jinks and I'm game. I believe that this movie is on par with Porky's for it's sheer funniness and longevity honestly.