Alex Riley

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Castiel

Reaction score
I haven't watched it yet but I believe he's just been put into an angle on NXT... I guess that's something. At least he's over there improving a bit. I loved him as Miz's heel sidekick as well.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I haven't watched it yet but I believe he's just been put into an angle on NXT... I guess that's something. At least he's over there improving a bit. I loved him as Miz's heel sidekick as well.

What's NXT

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
What's NXT

Did you just seriously ask what NXT was again?!

You know that show A-Ry debuted on. You know the one where he attacked the wrong guy in the finale.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
Either he wasn't ready or he never should have came up because he blows (and not in the good way). He's way too generic as either a heel or a face. He has nothing that spereates him from other wrestlers.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Either he wasn't ready or he never should have came up because he blows (and not in the good way). He's way too generic as either a heel or a face. He has nothing that spereates him from other wrestlers.

He could job to Brodus every week. That would be something he could do properly. Then again I haven't seen the match from SD yet, maybe he somehow fucked that up too!

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
He could job to Brodus every week. That would be something he could do properly. Then again I haven't seen the match from SD yet, maybe he somehow fucked that up too!

His bad.

I really don't see why WWE still have this guy on TV. He's fucking awful. I never liked him, not on NXT or in his feud with Miz.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
His bad.

I really don't see why WWE still have this guy on TV. He's fucking awful. I never liked him, not on NXT or in his feud with Miz.

My wife says he's cute, so they'll keep him around just for that. Can't argue with her logic, or can I?

Castiel

Reaction score
What's NXT

Wow.... NXT is a show on WWE.com that features a lot of young guys as they improve or just be awesome. It's really great these days actually, go check it out.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
NXT is fucking useless. They should end the thing and have Titus o'neil come to smackdown as a heel and wish everyone the best of luck in all their future endeavors. I mean really. Vladimir Kozlov and chavo Guerrero both got released. Putting hornswoggle as a pro was bull shit. What the fuck are they evn going to do for season 6. You guys realize that after all this time the winner of season 5 will only earn himself a spot on season 6. It's unbelievable.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
NXT is fucking useless. They should end the thing and have Titus o'neil come to smackdown as a heel and wish everyone the best of luck in all their future endeavors. I mean really. Vladimir Kozlov and chavo Guerrero both got released. Putting hornswoggle as a pro was bull shit. What the fuck are they evn going to do for season 6. You guys realize that after all this time the winner of season 5 will only earn himself a spot on season 6. It's unbelievable.

You didn't even know what it was this morning, congratulations on doing that Wiki-research pal.