AJ Styles vs. Brock Lesnar @ Survivor Series

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
20171106_SurvivorSeries_brockaj_update--277aae7a87f35a775041471c0b3e5cc9.jpg

Universal Champion Brock Lesnar vs. WWE Champion AJ Styles (Champion vs. Champion Match)
After overcoming Jinder Mahal in a title bout in Manchester, England, newly-crowned WWE Champion AJ Styles will go head-to-head against Universal Champion Brock Lesnar in a daunting Champion vs. Champion Match at Survivor Series.

After overcoming Jinder Mahal in a title bout in Manchester, England, newly-crowned WWE Champion AJ Styles will go head-to-head against Universal Champion Brock Lesnar in a daunting Champion vs. Champion Match at Survivor Series, and the WWE Universe truly can’t wait to see it.

Refusing to be sidetracked by the tension building over the imminent battle for brand supremacy between Raw and SmackDown at WWE’s fall classic, Styles made it clear for several weeks that Mahal and the WWE Title were in his sights, while The Modern Day Maharaja insisted that there was no worthy competition on SmackDown LIVE and instead preferred to put his focus on The Conqueror. This smoldering conflict led to Styles having several volatile altercations with Mahal and his cohorts The Singh Brothers, but when the two finally clashed for the WWE Title in the U.K., The Phenomenal One reigned supreme.

Now that Styles stands on top of the SmackDown mountain, the WWE Universe will bear witness to a classic encounter to see who truly rules the roost in WWE, the Universal Champion or the WWE Champion, in a meeting of destiny between WWE’s two top titleholders and two Superstars who are truly at the top of their game. As incredible as Styles is, however, does he have what takes to conquer The Beast? After all, Lesnar has waged war after war in a monstrous run that has seen him beat, victimize and conquer WWE’s most formidable competitors.

Find out which champion will reign supreme when The Beast Incarnate and The Phenomenal One clash in a titanic collision at one of WWE’s most storied institutions. Don’t miss Survivor Series this Sunday at a special start time of 7 ET/4 PT, streaming live on the award-winning WWE Network.

20171017_SurvivorSeries_BrockJinder--320df1bf76072a5b51dede3dc6638db1.jpg

Universal Champion Brock Lesnar vs.
WWE Champion Jinder Mahal (Champion vs. Champion Match)

Who truly rules the roost in WWE? The Universal Champion or the WWE Champion? We’re about to find out.

The World Champions of Raw and SmackDown LIVE will collide at WWE Survivor Series when Universal Champion Brock Lesnar clashes with WWE Champion Jinder Mahal in a Champion vs. Champion Match at the fall classic. The bout is a meeting of destiny for WWE’s two top titleholders, who have walked wildly divergent career paths on their way to the top: Lesnar through a monstrous run that has seen him beat, victimize and conquer WWE’s most formidable competitors, and Mahal through a slow, steady grind up the ranks to a shocking upset of one of WWE’s most decorated Superstars.

Now, The Beast Incarnate and The Modern Day Maharaja are set to clash at one of WWE’s most storied institutions. May the best champion win.
Lesnar vs. Mahal was basically confirmed for Survivor Series on Monday.

Thoughts on this match?

This is an oddity, especially in Lesnar's catalog of big matches. I'm sure Lesnar will easily dispose of Mahal, even though it seems like a horrible thing to do. This is just a messy situation. I find it hella entertaining, but I just can't work out the logistics of this shit.

Risk Lesnar's aura to Mahal, or trample Mahal's momentum and the WWE title by having him job to Lesnar? Either way, I will only enjoy this is if we get an inter-brand battle in support of their guy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Jinder has the backing of a billion people......:side:

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Does HA count a word? Because only thing I can say is HAHAHAHA.

Joking. So all kidding aside you look at my signature, seeing Kurt Angle as a SHIELD MEMBER with that face and you say "okay, that is the weirdest thing I have seen in WWE" then the next day here comes the confirmation for Mahal vs Lesnar.

Damn I can't be serious about it because I just can't! I mean it's Brock Lesnar - a huge star in MMA and one of the best stars WWE has in it's history despite his lazy form for a long time - vs Jinder Mahal who was a nobody when he first come, got released, came back as roster needed to expand, was a jobber than became second in Andre the Giant Memorial Battla Royal - WHICH MOJO RAWLEY WON - then he was drafted to SmackDown Live, was in contender match and everybody laughed off, won that and everbody thought "haha what a joke, filler PPv match" then he won as a part of Indian market business move. He beat Orton, he beat Nakamura clean, he pinned AJ Styles -uh, also beat John Cena, right? Now he is against Brock Lesnar at Survivor Series. WHAT A WORLD WE LIVE IN. Sure that this life isn't a simulation and this happening is some kind of bug?

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Modern day Maharajah will overcome Brock because Brock always loses when he doesn't take guys seriously.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
When's the last time that trope was used lol

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Then have Brock get frustrated over it and challenge for one more match at Rumble. Wins it. Mahal challenges Lesnar, after beating both challengers AJ and Cena, to unify the titles once again for no reason at all.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Then have Brock get frustrated over it and challenge for one more match at Rumble. Wins it. Mahal challenges Lesnar, after beating both challengers AJ and Cena, to unify the titles once again for no reason at all.
Is this how TNA would book it? :Shaqlol:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
No reason? He is fighting for the pride of a billion people :jinder

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Lesnar didn't take Goldberg seriously? Idk man, not how it seemed to me.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Nah, WWE going back to one belt this soon would make WWE look like loltna.
Mahal already made it and I just dont care about that "Indian market move". Get some better indian and build him then make him champ. Not Rush. Even they rushed on Jinder. Maybe if he was built it wouldnt be as much as A joke that it is today. And if Jinder is India's finest then its time for them to shut wrestling business down. No offense but it just hurts My eyes and ears about Jinder. No Charisma, mic skills or ring skills. His body is muscular but looks damn uncomfortable. Nothing is ticked for him. I swear that he made me not to watch wrestling. I barely watch SD because of him. Lol i really fed up with this.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Lesnar didn't take Goldberg seriously? Idk man, not how it seemed to me.
The excuse was Goldberg had been retired so long Lesnar thought it would be a cake walk.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
The excuse was Goldberg had been retired so long Lesnar thought it would be a cake walk.
Wouldn't explain why he was thrown out during the Royal Rumble.

It was an underestimation but not that he didn't take him seriously.