ACW Rules Regulations Ideas and Suggestions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BDC

Reaction score
And we look forward to your rp too! lol!

No grading as of right now. The majority of those who read this say nay. It will stay on the table. Whatever you post better be quality...period.

The locker rooms look like a reality in the near future.

I agree with RRS. Things are working great and changes will come as needed. Not just in mass because they worked before. And that's coming from the one person who was sold out on the PWA more than ALL.

NOTE: As for chain rps or TTs...I don't see why we couldn't do them every once in a while. Probably as a promo, not an rp. More to come.

And Slim, I understand, bro, but please don't let him goad you like that.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
For chains, just talk to your opponent about doing it in the battle zone thread for your match. Seems simple enough.

Andy

Reaction score
Andy, stop trying to make this fed into PWA, this isn't PWA. I actually love the fact that there is no open grading. I don't feel completely like shit when I see my environment is the reason I lost. The way the grading is done here makes it that much better. Not knowing if you'll win or not, and read about it, rather than tally up your points. I personally think ACW is doing great, and I'm extremely happy to be a part of it.

I'm not trying to make this into the PWA. I just want to know why I lost if I lose. And I want things to be more fair.

And look who's bitching in return.

Oh, quality you say? NOW HOW WILL I KNOW THAT?

And by those of you, you mean the three of you.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I'm not trying to make this into the PWA. I just want to know why I lost if I lose. And I want things to be more fair.

And look who's bitching in return.

Oh, quality you say? NOW HOW WILL I KNOW THAT?

And by those of you, you mean the three of you.

If this was directed towards me, please tell me where I bitched. If it wasn't.... Just look at this, and forget I even said anything. :BWA::goldust:

PY.

Reaction score
Really, people should make seperate threads for matches and then have them moved into an Archive forum. That way, people can leave feed whenever and it's not a cluster fuck in one thread.

Reactions: 1 person

Andy

Reaction score
Really, people should make seperate threads for matches and then have them moved into an Archive forum. That way, people can leave feed whenever and it's not a cluster fuck in one thread.

You're getting a rep for that. And no, RRS, it wasn't directed towards you.

Pete

Reaction score
Separate topics will make more sense if/when the caps increase and people start to chain.

RRS, re: your fist comment, thanks bro.

Andy: I've given up drinking, so nope, I wasn't drunk.

Andy

Reaction score
Sounds good. And LOL, it looked like it with all of the typos and what-not.

Pete

Reaction score
Spotting invisible typos again, are we Andy?

Tut tut, the dangers of drinking...

Andy

Reaction score
LOL, you're a sneaky one. Editing your posts to make you look so sober. :aries:

Pete

Reaction score
Didn't edit shit.

And haven't had an alcoholic drink since January 30, 2011. Actually, that's a lie. I've had a Guinness once, but that was it. I have legit quit drinking.

Andy

Reaction score
Didn't edit shit.

And haven't had an alcoholic drink since January 30, 2011. Actually, that's a lie. I've had a Guinness once, but that was it. I have legit quit drinking.

Well, that's good to know. I'm proud of you.

Ben

Reaction score
I like the idea of suggestions but what a lot of people dont realize is the fed really hasnt had the stability to grow since we started. Bully D started, then quit, then to other guys took over and failed, then D came back and quit again.

This current group of creative has really been the best and we are only going into the first PPV. So really give it a chance to establish itself before we try to make changes.

PY.

Reaction score
Like I've stated before, I'm more then willing to help with storylines, angles, segments, anything and everything besides matches. I also a match writing format that can be used on weekly shows, that way it's easier for the writer and the shows are formatted perfectly.

However, I won't write matches unless there's no other match writers. I tend to write them one sided and quickly/sloppy to get them out of the way.

BDC

Reaction score
I like the idea of suggestions but what a lot of people dont realize is the fed really hasnt had the stability to grow since we started. Bully D started, then quit, then to other guys took over and failed, then D came back and quit again.

This current group of creative has really been the best and we are only going into the first PPV. So really give it a chance to establish itself before we try to make changes.

Thank you, Ben. This is the bottom line. Do you think I've forgotten all that worked on ITR/PWA? Of course not. I'm just weighing the changes vs our numbers and consistency. The changes will come. Maybe not as fast as you want or the way that you want. But they will come. All I have wanted (thus the badgering to rp) was to get the show rolling. That is why the first thing I did when I came in was help get the show rolling again, because it had come to a halt.

Not going to let this place crash and burn. I'm long term.