32 Women Tournament coming this summer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Tessa Blanchard fan sorry to say this, but I've never been a fan of her work in the ring. I think she's a good talker, but abilities in the ring are really lacking and I saw it first hand during Stardom's GP Tournament to where she made it to the finals versus Yoko Bito. She's still young, so theirs time for her to improve, but I don't see her going far in such a tourney.
I just want to see her in it, I don't expect her to go that far. I mainly want to see her in NXT to improve. I'm mostly a fan of her character work, although I don't think I'm as critical of her ring work as you are. There's definitely room to improve, though.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Eva Marie should enter the tournament and win. GOAT fan backlash.

Drew

Reaction score
Wonder if Ivelisse(sp?) would be around for this?

I know her and the company didn't exactly end on good terms but I love watching her matches.

Sexy Star too.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I just want to see her in it, I don't expect her to go that far. I mainly want to see her in NXT to improve. I'm mostly a fan of her character work, although I don't think I'm as critical of her ring work as you are. There's definitely room to improve, though.

Yeah I wasn't happen with Stardom putting her in the finals of the tournament and she wasn't suppose to get there, but Ivelisse Velez from Lucha Undergound had to drop out. Plans were to have Bito/Ivelisse in the finals, maybe that's some of my hate for her lol

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Wonder if Ivelisse(sp?) would be around for this?

I know her and the company didn't exactly end on good terms but I love watching her matches.

Sexy Star too.
Ivelisse back in WWE?

:banderas:

How can we make this happen?

Yeah I wasn't happen with Stardom putting her in the finals of the tournament and she wasn't suppose to get there, but Ivelisse Velez from Lucha Undergound had to drop out. Plans were to have Bito/Ivelisse in the finals, maybe that's some of my hate for her lol
Her being booked as a replacement isn't her fault. Maybe give her anther chance if she's in this? ;)

I could go for a Ivelisse/Blanchard match.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
All I know is the WWE has signed some Japanese woman and I looked her up and she did some sort of pirate gimmick / look and she was hot as fuck. Please bring this here.

Messiah

Hana Kimura ❤️
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Oh wonderful.. All the good women's wrestling is outside of WWE.. Now they're going to scoop all the great talent on the indy's and make them boring in WWE.

Drew

Reaction score
There's a lot of great women's wrestling outside of WWE, that's true. But not ALL the good women's wrestling is outside.

I very much enjoy a lot of what they're doing these days.

I'd stiller prefer some of the Indy stuff over WWE, but let's not act like these girls can't wrestle or all of them are boring. It's not like it's the Bella's vs Fox or something anymore.

Messiah

Hana Kimura ❤️
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Honestly, The Bellas vs. Fox might be more entertaining than a boring Sasha and Charlotte match.. They can put on good matches occasionally, but the storytelling is garbage with the women, and WWE is mostly about story telling.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
All I know is the WWE has signed some Japanese woman and I looked her up and she did some sort of pirate gimmick / look and she was hot as fuck. Please bring this here.

Yeah Kairi Hojo the Pirate Princess is going to get over like Bayley did in NXT. She's lovable like Bayley is today with the kids and adults alike, but Kairi is better in the ring than her to me. Ivelisse would be great to see in the tourney, WWE missed the boat on her as did Impact Wrestling when she was there for one week. I'm not sure how that can happen considering the deal with LU/AAA and Impact Wrestling though?