21 Jumpstreet/MIB crossover movie.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
The end credits of 22 Jump Street teased several joke concepts for sequels. One of the concepts that was revealed in the late 2014 Sony Pictures e-mail leaks, however, was that what the studio was planning on was a crossover that would see the characters played by Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum being recruited to leave Ice Cube’s squad, and instead become Men in Black. That’s right, the same sort of Men in Black as in the secret agents played by Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones, who are tasked with keeping track of the various aliens who are secretly living here on Earth. This week, the spoiled secret was confirmed by the news that Sony Pictures is indeed proceeding with that crossover, and to that end, they have hired director James Bobin. Currently, James Bobin is best known for directing 2011’s The Muppets and its sequel Muppets: Most Wanted, and Bobin’s next film will be this year’s Alice in Wonderland: Through the Looking Glass (5/27/16). It is not yet known if Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones will be reprising their roles in the spirit of “handing off the baton”, ala the way Johnny Depp and Peter DeLuise appeared in the first 21 Jump Street movie

Thisbhas to be one of the dumbest ideas ever and if Will Smith and Tommy both say no then this wont go anywhere.

Do you smell what Tap a Talk is cooking?

Jake Awesome

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Tbh I'm not a fan of either franchise but I gotta admit this is kinda brilliant. MIB franchise is losing it two leads, the Jumpstreet movies can only go so far with the current premise but are still popular. Crossing over Hill and Tatum to become the new MIB will give them fodder for at least two more movies. I won't watch because like I said I'm not big on either franchise but I give them props for a way to still make money.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I loved the first 21 Jump Street movie but didn't like the second one as much. Men in Black suffered the same fate for me. The first one I loved, the sequels not so much.

I think they will make a lot of money at least for the first one. The second, probably not so much. At least they're trying something.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I'll check it out, I liked 21 and 22 Jump Street. I liked the first MIB, and didn't see the others. But this could be a pretty cool movie I think.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Movies need more mashups.

Schindler's list written and starring Adam Sandler.