Come dance with the Flame Queen you cockbags

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

I'll take all of you virgins on and don't respond when I go offline with the lame bullshit of OMG SHE WUZ SCARED AWAY because us adults have a life away from the internet world. One day, when you prepubes get bigger balls, you'll know what it's like to have a life away from the computer.

Who's first?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
You have nothing on me my dear.

Aside from the skills inherent to your gende r of course. Cleaning, cooking, and whatever the hell else you're told to do.

Hometown Kid

May I just take my proper place as a cockbag & kiss your ass & do what you say in general please queen?:Flush:

LadyHotrod

You have nothing on me my dear.

Aside from the skills inherent to your gende r of course. Cleaning, cooking, and whatever the hell else you're told to do.

I am sorry for wasting my own time on you. You obviously haven't hit puberty yet, so I'll go a tad bit easier on you.

You are nothing but a failed abortion, a worthless fanboy who will grow up to work the pretzel stand in the mall until he is 40, wishing his terrible acne would go away so he could just get laid once before he dies. Sadly, that is your life in a nutshell.

I'm trying to tell you that you are worthless in every way, you will never amount to anything above "High School Dropout". It brings a fake tear to my eye when I see such stupidity in people.

Pack up your suitcase and go back to sucking on mum's tit, or perhaps try sucking on the barrel of a gun. You are a stereotype. You are a cliche. I have come across way to many people like you. People who wish they were special, intelligent, or mean anything to this world. You don't mean anything, you're amazingly stupid and your parents made a mistake spawning you.

Hometown Kid

Are all of your flames based on how somebody is younger than you & they don't have a good job,their parents are dissapointed in them & that they should kill themselves...are all of your flames like that?

LadyHotrod

Are all of your flames based on how somebody is younger than you & they don't have a good job,their parents are dissapointed in them & that they should kill themselves...are all of your flames like that?

You are not only the type that doesn't know the glowing red pan is hot, you are also the type that keeps grabbing even after you know the searing pain first hand. What I wouldn't give for a day to just watch you stumble around your life. Oh what humor I'm sure I would find.

Are you confused? Did you forget how to do anything correctly after you fell down those stairs as a kid? Guess not. You = not worth my time. Step down.

You're talking out of your ass. Go back to your straight edge bullshit and jack off your hardcore buddies, because your spiel doesn't work on me. I seriously question yor sexuality. First of all, you're obviously a homo. Second of all, you're obviously borderline Blue.

PS : I am better than you.

..........better?

The Mac

Reaction score
This is so sad. A grown woman occupies her time by 'flaming' 12 year olds. Just sad.

LadyHotrod

STFU and get out you dumbass. It's not serious shit, it's all for fun. Even these "12" year olds know this.

People can be so fucking dense.

The Mac

Reaction score
So fun isnt it. When I am 24 the thing that I shall do in my spare time for, 'fun', will be taking the piss out of children. REEAALL FUN!

LadyHotrod

The fact that your moronic ass stepped in and took this seriously makes you dumber than any so called 12 year old.

Grow some balls you useless maggot and go look at nude pictures of women because that's the closest you'll ever come to being in contact with a pussy.

Hometown Kid

You are not only the type that doesn't know the glowing red pan is hot, you are also the type that keeps grabbing even after you know the searing pain first hand. What I wouldn't give for a day to just watch you stumble around your life. Oh what humor I'm sure I would find.

Are you confused? Did you forget how to do anything correctly after you fell down those stairs as a kid? Guess not. You = not worth my time. Step down.

You're talking out of your ass. Go back to your straight edge bullshit and jack off your hardcore buddies, because your spiel doesn't work on me. I seriously question yor sexuality. First of all, you're obviously a homo. Second of all, you're obviously borderline Blue.

PS : I am better than you.

..........better?

better? No. 1st of all i'm not the type who doesn't know the red pan is hot,i'm the type who likes it that way & I also have a girlfriend just like you only So I know we can relate why are you hating on that? & you are fully Blue...

LadyHotrod

better? no. 1st of all i'm not the type who doesn't know the red pan is hot...i'm the type who likes it that way...& I obviously have a girlfriend just like you! So I know we can relate why you hating on that...& you are fully Blue...

That was weak. You didn't even get the post....

The Mac

Reaction score
The fact that your moronic ass stepped in and took this seriously makes you dumber than any so called 12 year old.

Grow some balls you useless maggot and go look at nude pictures of women because that's the closest you'll ever come to being in contact with a pussy.

Yep, I have a girlfriend actually so well done for that last comment. I stepped in to 'dance with the so-called-flame queen.' The fact you even bother to do this is ridiculous so I may as well leave you to it, your hobby.